Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible m10 Gaming Events?!

3 posters

Go down

Possible m10 Gaming Events?! Empty Possible m10 Gaming Events?!

Post by JROCK275 Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 8:33

Everyone knows the situation with m11 not having any online, so we have to work with what we got to try to turn a negative situation into something positive. For those who still play m10 for that online fix, we need you especially. We've been trying to get some events in with the heroes, but talks have been dying or ignored, but we need to get it right this time. If you have any possible ideas, please post 'em here. (There has been other threads regarding events, and those have not been disregarded or put on the back-burner, but I wanna have one thread discussing everything overall.)

JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36223

Back to top Go down

Possible m10 Gaming Events?! Empty Re: Possible m10 Gaming Events?!

Post by The_Enforcer Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 8:49

(I'm not a gamer anymore, but I wanna help as much as possible.)

First you gotta gather some information.

Gotta see who's interested.
Gotta see what events the people would like to partake in.
The_Enforcer
The_Enforcer

Hero Bucks : 16632

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 17:40

MY QUESTION TO THE ENFORCER WHY ARENT YOU A GAMMER ANYMORE? WAS IT THAT YOU WERE SO GOOD THAT YOU DECIDE TO STEP AWAY WHILE YOU WERE ON TOP OF YOUR GAME. SORT LIKE MICHAEL JORDON DID. EVEN HE CAME BACK BECAUSE HE MISS THE GAME AND STILL FELT HE HAD SOMETHING TO PROVE. OR IS IT DUE TO A PHYSICAL AILMENT THAT KEEPS YOU ON THE SIDELINES. IF THAT THE CASE THEN BEG MY PARDON. BUT YOU SEE THAT WE ARE DOWN TO A FAITHFUL FEW WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK. INORDER TO TRY TO GET SOMETHING DONE FOR THIS COMMUNITY TO HANG IT'S HAT ON. SO IF YOU DONT MIND WHY DONT YOU SHARE WHAT IS THE REAL DEAL ABOUT YOUR GAMMING ISSUSE. THE FLOOR IS YOURS ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18731

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down