Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEEMS LIKE THE FORUMS HERE ON HEROES IS RUNNING ON FUMES.

4 posters

Go down

SEEMS LIKE THE FORUMS HERE ON HEROES IS RUNNING ON FUMES. Empty SEEMS LIKE THE FORUMS HERE ON HEROES IS RUNNING ON FUMES.

Post by alc Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 20:43

LOOK I COME TO THE FORUM EVERYDAY AND IT SEEMS THAT NOW THAT THE FORUMS IS STARTING TO RUN STALE AND RUNNING ON FUMES. WE SEEM TO HAVE POSTS THAT GO UNANSWER AND SOME STAY THE SAME TIME AFTER TIME EVERYDAY.
WE DO HAVE COMMITED MEMBERS AND WE HAVE ADD A FEW NEW ONES ALONG THE WAY. BUT IT JUST SEEMS THAT NOW THERE ISNT ANY NEW POSTS AND ANY NEW TALK OR CONVERSATION GOING ON IN THE HEROES FORUM AT THIS TIME.
IT SEEMS THAT IDEALS OR SUGGESTION LIKE ALWAYS GO TO DUMPSTER AND NEVER TO BE BROUGHT UP AGAIN. IT ALSO SEEM THAT WE CANT GET ON THE SAME PAGE TO GET ANYTHING DONE OR ACCOMPLISH FOR THIS MADDEN COMMUNITY TO HANG IT HAT ON AS WELL.,
SO MY QUESTION IS WHY WE HAVE COMMITEDF MEMBERS YES WE HAVE TAKEN A HIT GUYS THAT WERE HERE HAVE NOW MOVE ON AND THEY ARENT FOOLING ANYONE. BUT THE CORE MEMBERS ARE STILL STANDING STRONG AND THAT WHAT YOU NEED WHEN YOU HAVE TO GO TO BATTLE.
BUT IT SEEMS THAT WE ARE STANDING STILL WAITING FOR THE LAST SHOE TO DROP AND PRONOUCE US DEAD. GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT WHAT ORTHER SYSTEM THEY THINKING ABOUT GOING TO. LOOK IF YOU DECIDE TO GO TO ANOTHER SYSTEM THAT YOUR CHOICE AND YOUR DESICION.
BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR PRIORITIES IN PLACE WHEN YOU ARE HERE ON THE HEROES AND THAT IS TO TRY TO STAY FOCUS WHILE YOU ARE HERE. LOOK IT JUST SEEMS THAT NO ONE IS BRINGING ANYTHING TO THE TABLE NO GAMES BEING PLAY NO STATEGIES BEING SHARE JUST NOTHING.
PLUS WE HAVE TOO MANY MEMBERS JUST COME IN LOOK AROUND AND LEAVE DONT ADD NOTHING AND JUST WALK OUT THE DOOR AS QUICK AS YOU COME IN?
LOOK YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO HEAR THIS BUT THE SITE HAS BECOME ANICIENT AND STALE AND IT TIME FOR HEROES TO DECIDE IF THEY ARE A PLAYER IN THIS GAME OR WHAT? ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

SEEMS LIKE THE FORUMS HERE ON HEROES IS RUNNING ON FUMES. Empty Re: SEEMS LIKE THE FORUMS HERE ON HEROES IS RUNNING ON FUMES.

Post by azdawgpound17 Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 0:03

i agree with u 100% when i first joined here there was lots of post and new ones, but then again u can only talk about so much stuff like how ppl was still playing 10 online and wanting new rosters since they didnt buy 11 and i think most took to editing there own because i edit mine daily for 10 and havent had anybody ask me to d/l mine in like over a month almost. then u have ppl editing 11's rosters but they are so out of whack its hard to do them. im not really sure what to say about ideas etc about this forum because it all seems pretty cool here and u can post just about anything and dont have worry about it being hide or deleted. on side note its just not this site heroe's i go to a few different madden sites and there dead as well so i guess theres only so much u can talk about JMO.
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Hero Bucks : 15132

Back to top Go down

SEEMS LIKE THE FORUMS HERE ON HEROES IS RUNNING ON FUMES. Empty Re: SEEMS LIKE THE FORUMS HERE ON HEROES IS RUNNING ON FUMES.

Post by alc Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 0:21

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS ISSUSE AZDAWGPOUND DO APPRECIATED YOUR OPINION ON THIS. THANKS ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 4:20

noooooo really?
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17722

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 5:17

I think a few things affected us.

1. MH is a majority Ps2 forum, and with m11 not being online for ps2, some have "gave up" on madden for our system. M10 is still playable online, but most people dont wanna play the old game when the new one is out, which I think is more of a self-pride thing.

2. Madden altogether has tooken a "step back". Sales were down, the game was lacking what the gamers wanted, etc.

3. Some gamers have advanced to next gen, or stopped supporting/playing madden.

I've noticed all of the madden forums I am a member of, or browse through, have tooken a "hit" as far as activity, events, etc.

Madden forums are first and foremost mainly intended for madden discussions, but when nobody feels as though there is nothing to discuss, post, talk about, etc then the "air" of the forum changes. I think that somewhat applies in our case. I'm not giving up, or tapping out. We gotta stick together and keep on trucking, and work with what we have.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sat 13 Nov 2010 - 17:53

JUST A FOLLOW UP ON THIS IT IS APPARENT THAT THIS HERE FORUM MADDEN HEROES IS RUNNING COMPLETELY ON EMPTHY. THERE IS NO CONVERSATION NO NEW POST AND AGAIN MEMBERS COME AND GO AND DONT OFFER AND DONT SAY NOTHING TO HELP OUT THE FORUM.
THE POST STAY THE SAME AND YOU HAVE IDEALS THAT GET LOST AND SHUFFLE TO THE BACK BECAUSE MEMBERS ARE STILL DOING ORTHER THINGS AND DONT WANT TO CONTRIBUTE OR TAKE A CHANCE ON TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERNCE.
YES IF YOU WANT TO CALL ME A COMPLAINER OR PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER 1 HERE ON THIS FORUM GO AHEAD. BUT NOT TO MAKE MYSELF LOOK BIG BUT IT SEEMS THAT IM THE ONLY ONE HERE WITH SOMETHING TO SAY.
IN A 24 HOUR WINDOW YOU HAVE MEMBERS COME IN AND DONT ADD A DAM THING TO THE FORUM AND THEN PROCEED TO WALK RIGHT BACK OUT AGAIN. EVEN FROM THE TOP DOWN NOBODY HAS ANYTHING TO SAY OR OFFER TO HELP OUT AND BRING LIFE BACK HERE ONTO THE FORUM.
TO CONTINUE TO CRY ME A RIVER IS MOOT BUT I THINK THIS IS THE WAY THIS FORUMS WANTS IT JUST FADE TO BLACK AND CLOSE AND LOCK THE DOOR ONCE YOU LEAVE. JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION ALC king

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 5:16

really?
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17722

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down