Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN MEANING OF TROLLING ?

4 posters

Go down

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN MEANING OF TROLLING ? Empty CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN MEANING OF TROLLING ?

Post by alc Sat 11 Sep 2010 - 21:16

LOOK IM OLD SCHOOL AND IM NOT HIP TO THIS NEW LOGO WITHIN THE YOUNGER GENARATION. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE MEANING OF THIS WORD. IT WAS THE LAST ONE USE BY NATUREBOY WHEN HE CLOSE UP SHOP ON THE PS2 THREAD FORUM ON EA. THANKS ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN MEANING OF TROLLING ? Empty Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN MEANING OF TROLLING ?

Post by ImIt008 Sun 12 Sep 2010 - 2:35

Not 100% sure but i think it`s kinda just hanging around threads in search of starting arguements or something. I do know it`s something to that nature
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19836

Back to top Go down

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN MEANING OF TROLLING ? Empty Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN MEANING OF TROLLING ?

Post by alc Sun 12 Sep 2010 - 3:15

THANKS IMIT FOR CLEARING THAT UP FOR ME APPRECIATED ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

Post by azdawgpound17 Sun 12 Sep 2010 - 4:31

yes thats what it means when u just go into a thread and just start a fight, also from what i saw in the ps2 thread before it got hide or buried under the million new ones that natureboy said that was ony part of the reason that thread got closed down. Rolling Eyes
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Hero Bucks : 15132

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 3:10

Users who make "junk" post, off topic post, non needed post, etc.

There's different meanings, but here's the "official" meaning from "yahoo answers".

"A "troll" is someone who intentionally and persistently posts inflammatory messages about sensitive topics to bait users into responding or provoke a confrontation. We also consider people to be trolls when they persistently misuse product features such as the ratings system to negatively target others."

JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down