Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey all

2 posters

Go down

Hey all Empty Hey all

Post by rjc117 Fri 20 Aug 2010 - 23:45

Just wanted to stop by and see what was going on. I see you all are doing a tournament which is good. I know you are all hardcore ps2 players and it is good you are sticking by the system. As for me, I was off to a rocky start on m11 for ps3 but finally got things in order and have been doing good with it. Learning took sometime as the buttons and such are different than ps2 but I now have a hang of it. My record is 13-13 and I've had some great competitive games. What you read on the EA Forums is somewhat true about the game when it comes to the negatives however there is positives as well. But as with any game there will be pros and cons. Nothing is perfect. I mean there was somethings with the ps2 madden I disliked. One good thing about online play...so far NOT ONE glitcher or DCer which is a positive compared to online for ps2 where you had MANY of those kind of people. I'm currenly in a league "Madden Online Football" and we are in the pre-season. All in all, I had a bad vibe about the game at the get go because I was new to it but now I like it. Again, hope all is well and I am glad you guys are keeping madden alive for ps2.

rjc117

Hero Bucks : 15299

Back to top Go down

Hey all Empty Re: Hey all

Post by The famous iUSER SKILLZ Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 11:41

yea its not as bad as every1 will tell u its jus different
champs
The famous iUSER SKILLZ
The famous iUSER SKILLZ

Hero Bucks : 18202

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: