Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EA AT IT AGAIN

3 posters

Go down

EA AT IT AGAIN Empty EA AT IT AGAIN

Post by alc Sat 14 Aug 2010 - 21:41

I AM A MEMBER OF MANY FORUMS AND THE ORTHER DAY I CAME ACROSS THIS POST FROM A MEMBER THAT SAID THIS. EA IS CONSIDERING BRING THE ONLINE FEATURE TO P2 BACK. BUT HERE IS THE CATCH YOU MUST CONTINUE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ISSUSE. NOR DID SHE SAY WHEN THIS MIGHT GET DONE.
LOOK STOP LYING THIS IS AND WAS A DONE DEAL FROM THE GIT GO. THE PLAN WAS PUT IN PLACE TO END OUR RUN AS A SYSTEM AND BRAND OF MADDEN FOOTBALL.
BUT FOR EA TO DO THIS KIND OF CHEAP TRICKS JUST TO INCREASE SELL WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF TO MAKE THEMSELFS LOOK GOOD.
THE FORUM MEMBER SAID HE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GAME AND THE FACT THAT IT WASNT ONLINE ALONG WITH THE FACT THAT THEY WERE STILL CHARGING PRIME GAME RATE.$40.00 DOLLARS FOR A GAME THAT ISNT COMPLETE AND COULD GO NO FUTHER.
THE SALES REP APLOGIZE AND SAID THAT THEY DIDNT KNOW UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE. BUT THEY HAVE HAD NUMEROUS CALL INREGAURD TO THIS ISSUSE.
MY QUESTION IS WHY ISNT IAN CUMMINGS BEING ASK TO EXPLAIN THE DESCION HE MADE TO THE GAMMING COMMUNITY. HE HAS CHANGE THE ONLINE PLAY AND ALSO WIPE OUT A SYSTEM . ALONG WITH THE PLAIN FACT THAT THE NEXTGEN GAME HASNT IMPROVE IT JUST A SHOOTOUT AND THE GAME ISNT REAL GUYS RUNNING BACK 6 TDS. THIS GAME IS A COMPLETE JOKE AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY KNOW IT
IT A SHAME THAT OUR GAME COULDNT BE FIX BUT WE KNOW THAT IT CANT SO STOP HOLIDING OUT HOPE. ALL WE CAN DO IS DEAL WITH IT. BUT IT GOING TO BE REAL STRANGE THIS YEAR NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY IN A LEAGUE OR BATTLE ONLINE. ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18740

Back to top Go down

EA AT IT AGAIN Empty Re: EA AT IT AGAIN

Post by JROCK275 Sun 15 Aug 2010 - 4:51

well the game is already out (without the online feature) so I dont see how they'll be able to make it online... unless they re-release the game, which I dont even see happening. People had hope for the thing but its just all said and done now.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36232

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 4:57

HERE A UPDATE TO EA AT IT AGAIN IT SEEM THAT SOME FORUMS MEMBERS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO OFFER THERE HELP WITH THE ROSTER FOR MADDEN 11 TO BE PUT ON 10 GAMES.
WELL EA HAS BEEN READING THESE POSTS AND HAVE DONE A COMPLETE REMOVE OF THESE POSTS FROM THE FORUMS.
WELL SOME MEMBERS HAVE STEADY TRY TO SLIP THIS BY THEM AND THEY HAVE AGAIN COME DOWN TUFF ON THEM AGAIN THREATING TO SHUTDOWN THE FORUM OR THREAD.
WELL THE FINAL WARNING HAS COME DOWN FROM THE NATUREBOY2323 AND IT SEEMS THAT IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE THIS BOOK IS CLOSE ON THIS CHAPTER.
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IS FUNNY THEY HAVE PLAY WATCHDOGG ON THIS THREAD AND ISSUSE ABOUT THE MEMORY CARD. BUT WHEN PLAYERS WERE ASKING THE QUESTION ABOUT THE GAME BEING ONLINE AND SUPOSE REDO OF MADDEN 11 GAME.
IT SEEMS THAT THEY TOOK THERE SWEET TIME TO COME OUT WITH ANSWER. LEAD ME TO THINK THEY MIGHT BEEN THE ONES TO SPREAD THIS RUMOR TO BUILD UP SALES.
WE HAVE ASK THE QUESTION PLENTY OF TIMES ON THAT FORUM OR THREAD WHY DIDNT YOU LET THE PLAYERS KNOW THAT THIS MADDEN WASNT GOING TO BE ONLINE NOR DONE THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.
INSTEAD WE HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THIS GROUP NOT A DAM THING BUT WHAT IS FUNNY THEY STILL COUNT OUR SALES NUMBERS AND FIQURES TO MAKE THERE PROFIT MARGIN AND SALES LOOK GOOD.
SO AS THE POST SAYS EA IS AT IT AGAIN ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Wed 8 Sep 2010 - 9:28

ALC, I dont know if your up for it with me or not, but I was thinking me and you could hit those guys up in PM's, bring them over here. I wont have a problem with having our kind here, plus they wont have to "worry" about anything being closed. The way the "staff" is treating the thread and the thread participants is outagous.

I'll start hitting them up now.....
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Thu 9 Sep 2010 - 8:12

JROCK I THINK I'D TAKE A PASS ON THIS ONE. I HAVE ASK THOSE GUYS TO COME OVER AND CHECK OUT THE SITE AND MAYBE JOIN UP WITH US. BUT I HAVENT GOTTEN ANY RESPONCES TO THOSE PMS OR POSTS THAT I HAVE PUT IN THE PS2 THEREAD. MAYBE YOU MIGHT CAN DO BETTER ON THIS ONE. ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Thu 9 Sep 2010 - 22:27

IT OFFICIAL I WENT TO EA FORUM THIS MOURNING AND IT IS NOW A DONE DEAL. THEY HAVE NOW KILL THE PS2 THREAD FORUM ON THERE SITE. I GUESS THEY WILL SAY THAT THEY DIDNT GET ENOUGHT POSTIVE OPINION ON THIS BOARD THUS THEY FELT IN THE BEST INTEREST OF GAMMERS THEY HAD TO DISCONTINUE IT.
WE ALL KNOW THAT JUST CRAP THEY JUST DIDNT WANT TO BE BOTHER ANYMORE AND GUYS WERE TAKEN SHOTS AT THEM AND THEY JUST RAN LIKE COWARDS. ALSO GUYS WERE TRYING TO WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THE BEST OUT OF THIS SITO.
SO ONCE AGAIN THE PS2 COMMUNITY HAS TOOKEN ANOTHER HIT BROUGHT TO YOU BY EA SPORTS. JUST THOUGHT I LET YOU KNOW ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Mon 13 Sep 2010 - 13:08

Yeah, they closed down that thread. I just dont get it.

They can close the thread for a member apparently "trolling", but when we needed a question answered they couldnt assist us, and was no where to be found!

They've obviously been keeping an eye on the thread to notice something like "trolling".

Anyways, time to go to work. I wanna keep the guys from that "thread" together so i'll PM them and try to get them here. I like what the guys from that thread offered..
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by turkaloins Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 8:21

JROCK275 wrote:Yeah, they closed down that thread. I just dont get it.

They can close the thread for a member apparently "trolling", but when we needed a question answered they couldnt assist us, and was no where to be found!

They've obviously been keeping an eye on the thread to notice something like "trolling".

Anyways, time to go to work. I wanna keep the guys from that "thread" together so i'll PM them and try to get them here. I like what the guys from that thread offered..

Frikikin ridiculous. That NatureBoy is a true tool. He and I have gone at it a number of times and he's had me banned there repeatedly. As a former Mod over there, I know his powers are somewhat limited, but he's power trippin. He closed the thread like a child. I made repeated attempts to reach admins, techies and development guys, w/ simple pm's to ask what the reasoning was for no online and if the game would be re-released. How many responses did I get? You guessed it...0.

turkaloins
turkaloins

Hero Bucks : 15075

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 23:42

turkaloins wrote:
JROCK275 wrote:Yeah, they closed down that thread. I just dont get it.

Frikikin ridiculous. That NatureBoy is a true tool. He and I have gone at it a number of times and he's had me banned there repeatedly. As a former Mod over there, I know his powers are somewhat limited, but he's power trippin. He closed the thread like a child. I made repeated attempts to reach admins, techies and development guys, w/ simple pm's to ask what the reasoning was for no online and if the game would be re-released. How many responses did I get? You guessed it...0.

Man, its just terrible the way they operate over there. Utterly rediculous.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 23:50

JROCK275 wrote:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/480/1119017.page

Thats the link to the Ps2 thread that was closed. I wanted to keep all the ps2 heads that were involved in that thread together, so if everyone could possibly PM a couple guys from the thread and tell them the heads up about MH then that'd be great. We'll need as many people as possible to pitch in.

Please and thank you.
It'd be greatly appreciated.

JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 23:54

PM'd some guys before, but no responses. They dont show you when you have a new PM on there forums, you have to check for yourself. You dont get any type of notifications.

I know ALC has sent out a few PM's to some of the guys who were participating in that thread. ALC do you remember who the guys were? (So we know who has already been PM'd.)

Last edited by JROCK275 on Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 5:36; edited 1 time in total
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 5:52

LOOK JROCK I RECRUIT A LOT OF GUYS FROM EA TRYING TO BRING THEM OVER HERE AND ONLY A FEW RESPOND. AZDAWGPOUND. TURKALION, JONESYSKINS. THE REST OF THE GUYS I RECRUIT DIDNT GIVE ME ANY FEEDBACK AND I GUESS THEY DECIDE TO FADE TO BLACK.
BUT HERE ARE THE NAMES THAT I SENT PMS TO MAYBE YOU CAN TRY AND MAYBE THEY WILL RESPOND TO YOU.
HERE GOES DOC 387, BOZ1515, BRYBRY92, CAMPJDUBB83. TAMU93. DOPEY MARVIN1, CAKE JSB, FALCONFANSINCE81. PLUNDERGRUNGE, RIP2 KINGS. VIKING-NORSEMAN, SCOTTY-GARCIA, JEFF53. THECHRIS83,ATRF36,CINCY_285, MADDENKIDD49, STAYFREE7,RAMS8BRADFORD,DA_BOOMIN,AL B DEUCE, KICKED-ASIDE.
LOOK MAYBE YOU CAN TRY AGAIN WITH THESE PLAYERS OR MAYBE YOU CAN GET HELP FROM THE NEW GUYS TO HELP YOU IN THIS PROCESS.
BUT I HAVE DONE ALL I CAN DO ON THIS PEACE ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Mon 4 Oct 2010 - 0:41

^
Alright, thank you.

I'll get started immediately.
JROCK275
JROCK275