Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats your play call

2 posters

Go down

whats your play call Empty whats your play call

Post by Raider(kid) Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 1:15

dont think it's nothing really that can stop these 2 combinations on the goal line. >hb toss and qb sneak>
these 2 plays are probally unstoppable because if u try to cver the sneak then the toss is wide open.but at the same time u have to spread your linebackers at least to stop the toss>which will leave the sneak wide open. even freezing your corners to try to stop the toss dosen't work becuase your opponent will motion his te out n he will pick him up. i use these to plays on the goaline, i put 1 in my quick audibles,then replace the audible i had there.i h8te gttng beat on da tosses h8te wen dey to it ill spread ere 1 out jus so dey wnt do da toss , but theyll be stubburn in still do it, and get it. so what do you guys call on the goaline.
i call flat side> and put my de's n purple, and put dt's n spy.then sho blitz so they wont run. this d da sht cus ere 1 in man and im bumping, the outside linebackers are in flats. which stop that, the dt's are in purple which will cver those quick slants, and finally put dt's n spy which will cver the middle and protect against the middle and the run. so what do yall call on the goaline to cvr toss n sneak?
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17634

Back to top Go down

whats your play call Empty Re: whats your play call

Post by JROCK275 Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 8:24

like you mentioned, I dont think there it an effective way to try to stop QB sneak and toss. Plus taking time to setup all your players the opponent will have already snapped the ball (most likely).
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36163

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 10:54

JROCK275 wrote:like you mentioned, I dont think there it an effective way to try to stop QB sneak and toss. Plus taking time to setup all your players the opponent will have already snapped the ball (most likely).

lol yes your right, so basically you think that players will have to take a gd guess of what the opponent is going to do and go for it?
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 12:53

v 4dotzanywa wrote:
JROCK275 wrote:like you mentioned, I dont think there it an effective way to try to stop QB sneak and toss. Plus taking time to setup all your players the opponent will have already snapped the ball (most likely).

lol yes your right, so basically you think that players will have to take a gd guess of what the opponent is going to do and go for it?

Yes, pretty much. I usually just always stay alert fot QB sneaks and control the DT. But when I do that they do the toss.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36163

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 13:26

JROCK275 wrote:
v 4dotzanywa wrote:

Yes, pretty much. I usually just always stay alert fot QB sneaks and control the DT. But when I do that they do the toss.
lol ere time
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down