Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARE YOU GOING TO GET YOUR MADDEN 11 ON THE DAY IT DROPS?

4 posters

Go down

ARE YOU GOING TO GET YOUR MADDEN 11 ON THE DAY IT DROPS? Empty ARE YOU GOING TO GET YOUR MADDEN 11 ON THE DAY IT DROPS?

Post by alc Sun 20 Jun 2010 - 8:44

WELL FOLKS GUYS AND FORUMS ARE NOW ON THAT LONG AWAIT COUNTDOWN TO THE DROPPING OF THE NEXT MADDEN MADDEN 11. SO WITH ANTICAPATION ARE YOU GOING TO STAND IN THE GAMESPOT OR VIDEO STORE LINE THAT NIGHT AND WAIT FOR THE DOOR TO OPEN AND GET YOUR COPY. SO I ASK ARE YOU THE GUY THAT GETS HIS MADDEN EITHER DELIVERY BY UPS RIGHT TO HIS FRONT DOOR OR THE GUY THAT STANDS IN THE LINE ALONG WITH YOUR ORTHER MADDEN BRETHREN AND TALK TEAMS AND STRATEGY AND WAIT EAGER TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THE COPY THAT NIGHT. OR ARE YOU THE GUY THAT GOES TO YOUR BOYS HOUSE AND FREELOAD AND PLAY HIS UNTIL YOU GET PAID. YOU HAVE 3 RESPONCES UNLESS YOU CAN THINK OF MORE SO I WILL START THIS OFF I WAIT UNTIL ABOUT A MONTH AND THEN GO PICK MINE UP AND PLAY IT NONSTOP UNTIL THE NEXT MADDEN GAMES COMES OUT. IF YOU LIKE TO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION THE FLOOR IS YOURS AND THANKS ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18701

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU GOING TO GET YOUR MADDEN 11 ON THE DAY IT DROPS? Empty Re: ARE YOU GOING TO GET YOUR MADDEN 11 ON THE DAY IT DROPS?

Post by Raider(kid) Sun 20 Jun 2010 - 12:57

i wish i could so i can break the leaderbords early but i doubt it, this year i got da madden 10 on da 4th day aftr it was released, not bad, but could have been worst i think ima still be on madden 10 wen madden 11 drops, ant gunna b able to make it like dat prolly, dang. it kills me while all my other friends up dere with da new stuff
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17664

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU GOING TO GET YOUR MADDEN 11 ON THE DAY IT DROPS? Empty Re: ARE YOU GOING TO GET YOUR MADDEN 11 ON THE DAY IT DROPS?

Post by ImIt008 Sun 20 Jun 2010 - 13:02

I will prolly do same thing i did with m10 get it 1st day it`s out not that midnight rush thing hell no i don`t care enough but i`ll get it that next day
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19797

Back to top Go down

Post by The famous iUSER SKILLZ Sun 20 Jun 2010 - 23:00

yea i did the same thing as imit got it that day instead of midnight lol
The famous iUSER SKILLZ
The famous iUSER SKILLZ

Hero Bucks : 18172

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sun 20 Jun 2010 - 23:33

I just don`t see the point to crowding outside a store when if i get it i`d maybe play 1 game and go to sleep
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19797

Back to top Go down

Post by The famous iUSER SKILLZ Mon 21 Jun 2010 - 0:13

yup
The famous iUSER SKILLZ
The famous iUSER SKILLZ

Hero Bucks : 18172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum