Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY ISNT THERE A ONLINE PRACTICE MODE FOR PS2

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WHY ISNT THERE A ONLINE PRACTICE MODE FOR PS2 Empty WHY ISNT THERE A ONLINE PRACTICE MODE FOR PS2

Post by alc Fri 14 May 2010 - 0:15

WHY ISNT THERE A ONLINE PRACTICE MODE FOR THE PS2 SYSTEM. THIS COULD BE THE PLACE WHERE THE REAL LABBING IS DONE. LIKE YOU AND THE PERSON YOU WANT TO PRACTICE WITH COULD CHOSE THE SECTION AND THEN GO INTO THE PRACTICE ZONE. YOU COULD EITHER PRACTICE OFFENSE OR DEFENSE PLAYS AND ORTHER ASPECTS OF THE GAME TO HELP YOU IMPROVE. YOU CAN HAVE THE HEADSETS TO HELP WITH INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO DO IT THE CORRECT WAY. THIS WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET TO PLAYERS AND HELP THE LABBING PROCESS JUST MY 2 CENTS WORTH ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18704

Back to top Go down

WHY ISNT THERE A ONLINE PRACTICE MODE FOR PS2 Empty Re: WHY ISNT THERE A ONLINE PRACTICE MODE FOR PS2

Post by ImIt008 Fri 14 May 2010 - 3:42

Thats essentially what unrank games are for
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19800

Back to top Go down

WHY ISNT THERE A ONLINE PRACTICE MODE FOR PS2 Empty Re: WHY ISNT THERE A ONLINE PRACTICE MODE FOR PS2

Post by Raider(kid) Fri 14 May 2010 - 4:36

alc wrote:WHY ISNT THERE A ONLINE PRACTICE MODE FOR THE PS2 SYSTEM. THIS COULD BE THE PLACE WHERE THE REAL LABBING IS DONE. LIKE YOU AND THE PERSON YOU WANT TO PRACTICE WITH COULD CHOSE THE SECTION AND THEN GO INTO THE PRACTICE ZONE. YOU COULD EITHER PRACTICE OFFENSE OR DEFENSE PLAYS AND ORTHER ASPECTS OF THE GAME TO HELP YOU IMPROVE. YOU CAN HAVE THE HEADSETS TO HELP WITH INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO DO IT THE CORRECT WAY. THIS WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET TO PLAYERS AND HELP THE LABBING PROCESS JUST MY 2 CENTS WORTH ALC
they do called unranked gmes that u can setup yourself or, go 2 session match and setup yourself
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17667

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Fri 14 May 2010 - 5:58

THATS REALLY NOT PRACTICE IT JUST LIKE PLAYING AND NOT GETTING ANY THING FROM IT. IF YOU HAVE BAD HABITS OR ARENT MAKING GOOD CHOICE THAT WILL STILL CONTINUE. IN PRACTICE MODE YOU CAN WORK ON PASS DEFENSE PROBLEM AND FORMATIONS THAT YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH ALONG WITH RUN DEFENSE AND WORK OUT THE KINK IN YOUR OFFENSE. THIS WOULD BE THE BEST SETUP TO LABB IN ESPECIALY WITH THE HEADSETS THEN YOU CAN LEARN AND IMPLEMENT THIS INTO YOUR GAME PLAN. ALONG WITH PRACTICING WITH EITHER SEASON PLAYERS OR GUYS JUST TRYING TO MAKE THE GRADE. IM OUT ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18704

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Fri 14 May 2010 - 9:20

You obviously don`t alb right. If you lab right you do 15 minute qtrs and work on whatever you need. Don`t concern with score or anything. I bet you just do unranked and play which will get you nowhere. Exactly what you described in your first post is how you should lab in an unranked game not just play
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Sat 15 May 2010 - 1:41

ImIt008 wrote:You obviously don`t alb right. If you lab right you do 15 minute qtrs and work on whatever you need. Don`t concern with score or anything. I bet you just do unranked and play which will get you nowhere. Exactly what you described in your first post is how you should lab in an unranked game not just play

hahahah 15 minute quarters to lab some plays lmao good one
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17686

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down

WHY ISNT THERE A ONLINE PRACTICE MODE FOR PS2 Empty Practice

Post by ImIt008 Sat 15 May 2010 - 3:42

Murdamann10 wrote:
ImIt008 wrote:You obviously don`t alb right. If you lab right you do 15 minute qtrs and work on whatever you need. Don`t concern with score or anything. I bet you just do unranked and play which will get you nowhere. Exactly what you described in your first post is how you should lab in an unranked game not just play

Murda why do you post if you have nothing but asshole comments to make? Please do answer this i`m interested to know. As for 15 minute qtrs thats so you don`t run out of time but your dumbass would never figure that out. You usually won`t even get out of 1st qtr and you will have done enough
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sat 15 May 2010 - 9:21

alc wrote:THATS REALLY NOT PRACTICE IT JUST LIKE PLAYING AND NOT GETTING ANY THING FROM IT. IF YOU HAVE BAD HABITS OR ARENT MAKING GOOD CHOICE THAT WILL STILL CONTINUE. IN PRACTICE MODE YOU CAN WORK ON PASS DEFENSE PROBLEM AND FORMATIONS THAT YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH ALONG WITH RUN DEFENSE AND WORK OUT THE KINK IN YOUR OFFENSE. THIS WOULD BE THE BEST SETUP TO LABB IN ESPECIALY WITH THE HEADSETS THEN YOU CAN LEARN AND IMPLEMENT THIS INTO YOUR GAME PLAN. ALONG WITH PRACTICING WITH EITHER SEASON PLAYERS OR GUYS JUST TRYING TO MAKE THE GRADE. IM OUT ALC
thats basically the same as the regualr practice mode offline. i dont lab with ppl online all the time i keep wat i kno 2 me cus ppl steal stuff so0 yea, it is good 2 lab by yourself most of the time
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sat 15 May 2010 - 9:26

this is wat u can do bro this wat i do its great, go offline and go 2 gameplay setting, go 2 easy play n turn it on. do this becuz you can turn the play clock off in real gmes when u labbing in set er thing else up as regualr. only difference is the game skill is on pro. but this is great becus now when u lab with 2 controlers r vs cpu there is no play clock so u have all the time u need i also trun crowd volume and commentary volume down so i can take my time and go through my pb without a rush. this is a great way to lab. i recommend u try it
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

WHY ISNT THERE A ONLINE PRACTICE MODE FOR PS2 Empty Labbing

Post by ImIt008 Sat 15 May 2010 - 9:29

v 4dotzanywa wrote:this is wat u can do bro this wat i do its great, go offline and go 2 gameplay setting, go 2 easy play n turn it on. do this becuz you can turn the play clock off in real gmes when u labbing in set er thing else up as regualr. only difference is the game skill is on pro. but this is great becus now when u lab with 2 controlers r vs cpu there is no play clock so u have all the time u need i also trun crowd volume and commentary volume down so i can take my time and go through my pb without a rush. this is a great way to lab. i recommend u try it

Also sounds like a good technique
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Sat 15 May 2010 - 10:06

ImIt008 wrote:
Murdamann10 wrote:

Murda why do you post if you have nothing but asshole comments to make? Please do answer this i`m interested to know. As for 15 minute qtrs thats so you don`t run out of time but your dumbass would never figure that out. You usually won`t even get out of 1st qtr and you will have done enough

Exactly, because I have a PLAN when I go to lab. I lab with 4-5 ideas in my head and I play em out until i get them done. you're right, usually after 1 quarter I'm set, and besides most of these scrubs online anyway are like practice mode anyway....POW!!!!

And c'mon, your being a super ass clown for saying someone doesn't lab right? really? I didn't know there were set rules on labs? what a joke
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sat 15 May 2010 - 10:13

lol
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

WHY ISNT THERE A ONLINE PRACTICE MODE FOR PS2 Empty Labbing

Post by ImIt008 Sat 15 May 2010 - 10:23

Murdamann10 wrote:
ImIt008 wrote:
Murdamann10 wrote:

Exactly, because I have a PLAN when I go to lab. I lab with 4-5 ideas in my head and I play em out until i get them done. you're right, usually after 1 quarter I'm set, and besides most of these scrubs online anyway are like practice mode anyway....POW!!!!

And c'mon, your being a super ass clown for saying someone doesn't lab right? really? I didn't know there were set rules on labs? what a joke

Hmm he ain`t getting what he want done. What would you call that? The correct way? I gave him exact way he described p much rather than just playing game against someone. But oh wait i forgot i`m talkin to the madden god himself murdaman LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL lol!
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Sat 15 May 2010 - 10:28

Well, at least you admit that im the madden god and dont ever forget it bitch
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sat 15 May 2010 - 10:31

Play me bro i play 10^ so if you ain`t there free win yourself a name to get there and then see me
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Sat 15 May 2010 - 10:33

ImIt008 wrote:Play me bro i play 10^ so if you ain`t there free win yourself a name to get there and then see me

Na cuz you would quit on me like last time, remember? hahaha you lame. who the hell cares about levels, o yea, only people who take their ACCOUNT way too serious. Ill see you when 11 drops, so you got no excuses about what levels you play, bum.
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sat 15 May 2010 - 10:37

First of all i quit in a tie game cus you quick pass. You really hold onto that game it`s funny. Now you decline game really shows you know you don`t want it. Also if i don`t play high levels i win by 40 in first half so it`s no fun i play for competitive games not to have best record online i don`t babysit my record like a bitch but you can i don`t care.
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Sat 15 May 2010 - 11:08

ImIt008 wrote:First of all i quit in a tie game cus you quick pass. You really hold onto that game it`s funny. Now you decline game really shows you know you don`t want it. Also if i don`t play high levels i win by 40 in first half so it`s no fun i play for competitive games not to have best record online i don`t babysit my record like a bitch but you can i don`t care.

Cmon still holdn on to excuses still huh? you say you don't babysit records yet you won't play anyone over level 10? haha caught you in a lie right there you go head and bust that nut all over your online account ho. I would love to whoop your ass again but you can ask alc my madden disc don't work and im not wasting my money just to get a easy win off your punk ass.

Madden online nerd = one who judges his competition by online level and not by actual skillset, instead caring about his online career looking "tuff" (if you dont understand retard you fit this definition perfectly)

Im dont with your scrub self til 11 then when you and me both start at level 1 we can talk then ok thanks ho. and plz dont have no excuses when i come lookin for ya weak self.
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sat 15 May 2010 - 11:12

LoL i play anyone over lvl 10 bro so know what you talkin bout. Also i play what is considered the better players online. No point in playin the MFz that i`ll smoke in 1st qtr. But by not playing them you say i babysit my record? LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL oh wait i`m not done LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL. As for excuses i`m telling you why i quit the game was 14-14 not like you was doin anything i just don`t play the BS bro but i guess that make one of us
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sat 15 May 2010 - 11:14

Just keep in mind how many times i bring up the 56-14 ass whoopin i gave you. I don`t need to hold onto wins vs MFz like you bro
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Sat 15 May 2010 - 11:17

ImIt008 wrote:Just keep in mind how many times i bring up the 56-14 ass whoopin i gave you. I don`t need to hold onto wins vs MFz like you bro

You trash bra get ya game up, you beat me 54-14? Well i don't recall to congrats if you did. O yea actually you did whoop my ass once, i remember, you used 4 plays the whole game hurry up like the east lobby bum you are. But its all good at least i took my loss like a man, you had to quit when you just couldn't handle a little offensive scheme.
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sat 15 May 2010 - 11:18

Did you just say i ran hurry up offense?
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sat 15 May 2010 - 11:19

I hope i misread what you said
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Sat 15 May 2010 - 11:26

Nah you did cuz you were desperate I remember it like it was yesterday now that you brought it up no need to deny it but anyways......

Game 1) you woop my ass good job i take my loss like a man
Game 2) you quit like a little kid you are just because my quick pass offense was too much for ya ( and im not here to debate that quick passing because it is stoppable you just can't seem to figure it out cuz your dumb or whatever)
and i thought it was funny cuz you actually stopped my quick passes the first game i dunno why you stunk it up the next game you let me back after you were up 14-0, then when I got to a point i was going to take the lead you quit but o well i just thought that was funny on your part.

anyways ill geuss we will have to see when 11 comes out who gets the tie breaker, good luck to ya.
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sat 15 May 2010 - 11:28

Yeah my .2% Hurry up O shows i hurry up all game. I`m done wit you man. You do make me laugh though how you twist your words so please keep postin stories bout your game they entertaining
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next