Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

outlook for your team in madden 11.

4 posters

Go down

outlook for your team in madden 11. Empty outlook for your team in madden 11.

Post by JROCK275 Sun 9 May 2010 - 1:16

Ravens:

Offense
we have quite a few new weapons on O. Boldin is a great receiver that can catch over the middle, and run after the catch. stallworth can really stretch the field with his blazing speed. two new big te's in pitta and dickson. im sure both of them can do more for me than what lj smith did. I feel we have a more complete and balanced offense.

Defense
as far as I know still the same starters. good linebacking corp led by the great ray lewis and once again ed reed in the secondary. we dont have the best cb corp but I make them work. defensive line anchored by haloti ngata. terrence cody coming in and creating a wall with the rest of the big boys up front.

Special Teams
I have a variety of players for special teams. probably will have stallworth at kick returner

I just cant wait!

Last edited by JROCK275 on Sun 18 Jul 2010 - 0:32; edited 3 times in total
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36169

Back to top Go down

outlook for your team in madden 11. Empty Re: outlook for your team in madden 11.

Post by ImIt008 Sun 9 May 2010 - 3:22

I use whatever team fits me best. I would love to use my Packers but the DBs are so slow that people could pass all over me and RB isn`t too good for my style.
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19773

Back to top Go down

outlook for your team in madden 11. Empty Re: outlook for your team in madden 11.

Post by Raider(kid) Sun 9 May 2010 - 3:44

the raens going to have blodin , so thell b great. jets going have holmes i think but itll b alot of new west coast teams 4 me 2 use
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17640

Back to top Go down

Post by PITCH52BLACK Sun 9 May 2010 - 3:54

my Ravens are looking GREAT!

offensively...we added Boldin, Stallworth and resigned Mason at the WR spots. of course....there is Ray Rice and Leron' McClain at the HB/FB spots and Todd Heap and our 2 rookies at the TE spot. defensively...i expect Kindle to make a huge splash at the OLB spot when given the opportunity. we have "Mount" Cody in the middle with Ngata...awesome! this will free up Ray Lewis to do what he does best.....run around and make plays all over the field!

P52B
PITCH52BLACK
PITCH52BLACK

Hero Bucks : 16691

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Mon 19 Jul 2010 - 0:07

PITCH52BLACK wrote:my Ravens are looking GREAT!

offensively...we added Boldin, Stallworth and resigned Mason at the WR spots. of course....there is Ray Rice and Leron' McClain at the HB/FB spots and Todd Heap and our 2 rookies at the TE spot. defensively...i expect Kindle to make a huge splash at the OLB spot when given the opportunity. we have "Mount" Cody in the middle with Ngata...awesome! this will free up Ray Lewis to do what he does best.....run around and make plays all over the field!

P52B

yeah bro, cant wait!
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36169

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down