Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW DO YOU DO TEAM OPTIONS FOR ONLINE GAMES?

3 posters

Go down

HOW DO YOU DO TEAM OPTIONS FOR ONLINE GAMES? Empty HOW DO YOU DO TEAM OPTIONS FOR ONLINE GAMES?

Post by alc Sat 8 May 2010 - 21:18

THE REASON WHY I ASK THIS QUESTIONS IS BECAUSE IT HAPPENS ALOT TO ME. I GO AND DECIDE TO PLAY ONLINE THEN MY OPPONET COMES AND AGREES TO PLAY THEN HE DECIDE TO DO HIS TEAM OPTION AND IM STILL WAITING TO GET THE GAME GOING. SO I ASK HOW CAN I ALSO DO MY TEAM OPTION WHILE HE HIS DOING HIS. LIKE COLOR UNIFORMS I WANT TO PLAY IN AND MY TEAM PERSONNEL I WANT TO USE ON CERTAIN FORMATION AND THE AUDBILES. BECAUSE AFTER HE HAS GOTTEN DONE AND THE GAME IS ABOUT TO START YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO SET UP YOUR TEAM THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THANKS ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18704

Back to top Go down

HOW DO YOU DO TEAM OPTIONS FOR ONLINE GAMES? Empty Re: HOW DO YOU DO TEAM OPTIONS FOR ONLINE GAMES?

Post by Raider(kid) Sat 8 May 2010 - 23:56

you mean like steing matchup. setting your depth chart or, at the play screen where the opponent chooses thier playbook, as options?
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17667

Back to top Go down

HOW DO YOU DO TEAM OPTIONS FOR ONLINE GAMES? Empty Re: HOW DO YOU DO TEAM OPTIONS FOR ONLINE GAMES?

Post by ImIt008 Sun 9 May 2010 - 0:11

Yeah i don`t know what you mean
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19800

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sun 9 May 2010 - 8:23

i mean when the online player is making options to his team but you cant make options to yours like put the running back as a wideout set up defense audibles and also set up the offense audibles. im not able to do anything because i only have 30 seconds. It seems that the advantage goes to the player that able to do just that.

alc

Hero Bucks : 18704

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sun 9 May 2010 - 8:28

It can be done offline under my madden i think it is. Then you save it to memory card.
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down