Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY DO SO MANY MADDEN FORUMS GO UNDER

3 posters

Go down

WHY DO SO MANY MADDEN FORUMS GO UNDER Empty WHY DO SO MANY MADDEN FORUMS GO UNDER

Post by alc Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 11:18

JUST A SIMPLE QUESTION THAT IS BEING ASK TO OUR FORUM MEMBERS. WHY DO SO MANY MADDEN FORUMS GO UNDER IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY YEAR YOU HAVE A LIST OF FORUMS THAT POP UP AS SOON AS THE MADDEN SEASON KICK INTO GEAR. BY THE END A LOT OF THOSE FORUMS ARE THERE BUT WAITING TO BE PUT OUT OF THERE MISERY. SO I ASK WHY IS THAT THE CASE YOU SEEM TO HAVE A DIEHARD GROUP OF MADDEN GAMERS LOOKING TO POST AND LOOKING FOR TIPS WHY CANT THEY SURVIVE. IS IT THAT THE THRILL BE GONE AND THEY DONT WANT TO BE BOTHER ANYLONGER OR IS IT THAT THEY JUST HAVE MOVE ON TO ORTHER ISSUSE. SO I ASK MEMBERS OF THE FORUM IF YOU WERE ON A PANNEL AND HAD TO ANSWER THIS WHAT WOULD BE YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION. I START FIRST I THINK THE REASON SOME FAIL IS THEY DONT KEEP INTOUCH WITH THERE MEMBERS AND THEY DONT KEEP ON TOP OF THE NEW TRENDS GOING ON IN THE MADDEN COMMUNITY. ALSO THEY ALSO TEND TO CATER TO PS3 AND THE XBOX PLAYER AND PUSH THE PS2 DOWN THE DRAIN YOU NEED TO HAVE A FEEL FOR ALL SYSYTEM AND PLAYERS AND MAKE THE FORUM A PLACE IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS THIS IS WHERE YOU GO AND YOU DONT FEEL ASHAMED ABOUT SHARING THEM AND HOPING TO GET THE INFO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME. PLUS YOU NEED BETTER PEOPLE SITTING IN THE LEADERSHIP POSTITON THAT COME UP WITH IDEALS SO THE SITE WONT GET STALE KEEP IT FRESH. THOSE ARE MY THOPUGHTS HOW ABOUT YOURS ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18677

Back to top Go down

WHY DO SO MANY MADDEN FORUMS GO UNDER Empty Re: WHY DO SO MANY MADDEN FORUMS GO UNDER

Post by BookerT316 Tue 13 Apr 2010 - 2:46

ALC you are one of a few members to be very active on this forum, but you are also a deterrent on this forum. if you are looking to advance your Madden game skill, you need to open up your mind.

Helping others to grow is a very noble feat, but to hinder this Madden Forum from reaching its members isn't. If you believe that we need to do different things to grow, well say it, don't keep this going on and on in post after post thread after thread.

The PS2 Gaming System is a very good system to play on, but the game manufacturer's are the ones who have chose to move on to better system's not the Staff of this forum, we are owners of the PS2 gaming system.

So please Help us Grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18581

Back to top Go down

WHY DO SO MANY MADDEN FORUMS GO UNDER Empty Forum

Post by ImIt008 Tue 13 Apr 2010 - 3:47

BookerT316 wrote:ALC you are one of a few members to be very active on this forum, but you are also a deterrent on this forum. if you are looking to advance your Madden game skill, you need to open up your mind.

Helping others to grow is a very noble feat, but to hinder this Madden Forum from reaching its members isn't. If you believe that we need to do different things to grow, well say it, don't keep this going on and on in post after post thread after thread.

The PS2 Gaming System is a very good system to play on, but the game manufacturer's are the ones who have chose to move on to better system's not the Staff of this forum, we are owners of the PS2 gaming system.

So please Help us Grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do agree it seems like alc has many opinions on things that could possibly help the forum but doesn`t share as such. Not sure if i`m wording it correctly but this isn`t meant to insult you alc
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19773

Back to top Go down

WHY DO SO MANY MADDEN FORUMS GO UNDER Empty Re: WHY DO SO MANY MADDEN FORUMS GO UNDER

Post by alc Tue 13 Apr 2010 - 8:39

SO LET ME UNDERSTAND THIS YOU RATHER HAVE MEMBERS THAT DONT ASK QUESTION AND DONT POST AND JUST SIT BACK AND LET IT BE. WHAT HAVE I DONE BUT TRY TO STRIKE UP CONVERSATION ON TOPICS THAT MIGHT INTEREST MEMBERS ON THE FORUM BOARDS. BUT IT SEEMS THAT ISNT WHAT IS WANT HERE BECAUSE IF IT WAS THEN YOU WOULDNT BE SAYING STUFF THAT IM TRYING TO HURT THE FORUM WITH WORDS AND POST THAT I SAY. NOT ONCE HAS I DENOUNCE THIS HERE SITE AND TO TAKE THIS APPROACH AFTER I RAISE A SIMPLE QUESTION IS JUST PLAIN LAME. BUT THIS IS YOUR SITE AND YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO LET YOU HAVE IT SO FROM THIS POINT FORWARD I WONT SAY ANOTHER WORD ON THE HEROES SITE. IM OUT ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by BookerT316 Tue 13 Apr 2010 - 9:11

ALC first thing, please help the community and other members by answering or asking relevant question pertaining to Madden; or what ever the topics may be.

Don't be afraid to ask the staff anything, please do! But the back and forth about how we run the forum isn't helping the community grow. what this does is turn some members away.

If you want a League, fine by me, we will try to accommodate you and all who want to play in one; but remember we need more than you to want this; but yes you will be the first of many.
BookerT316
BookerT316

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 5:33

WHEN HAVE I THROWN MADDEN HEROES UNDER THE BUS IT WAS A SHORT TIME AGO BEFORE I START POSTING THAT THE SITE WAS JUST SITTING THERE AND NO ONE WAS SAYING A THING ABOUT MADDEN OR ANYTHING ELSE. NO ONE HAS EVER TOOKEN INTO ACCOUNT SOME OF THE THINGS I HAVE TRY TO DO FOR THIS SITE. SUCH AS THE LEAGUE I WENT FROM SITE TO SITE RECRUITING PLAYERS TO COME AND JOIN THE HEROES SITE AND TO BE APART OF THE LEAGUE. AND YOU KNOW WHAT I GOT FOR THAT A KICK IN THE BUTT AND PUSH STRAIGHT OUT THE DOOR. ALL I HAVE EVERY DONE WAS ASK QUESTION TO KEEP THINGS POPPING AND INTERESTING AND FOR THAT I GET A SLAP ON THE HAND AND SENT TO YOUR ROOM. LETS BE REAL WE AS MADDEN PLAYERS ARE GOING FROM SITE TO SITE TRYING TO GET THE BEST TIPS AVAILABLE TO HELP OUT OUR MADDEN GAMES I HAVE COME TO THE FORUM WITH DIFFERNT IDEALS AND HAVE POST THEM NOT EVERY IDEAL IS GOING TO BE GOLDEN BUT AT LEAST YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO GO ON. BUT TO ACT LIKE IM PUTTING DOWN THE SITE BECAUSE QUESTION ARE BEING ASK SUCH AS WHAT IS SITE GOING TO DO IN THE DEAD SEASON OR HOW COME MADDEN FORUMS FAIL. IS JUST PLAIN BOGUS. YES THIS IS YOUR SITE AND THE WAY YOU RUN IT IS YOUR CHOICE BUT DONT MAKE ME A SCAPE GOAT JUST FOR ASKING A FEW QUESTION. ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by BookerT316 Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 12:51

Point taken. So here is what i will do. I will promote you to one of this forums staff; I.E. now your ideals can be implemented on the site.

Congrats on the promotion!!!!!!!

I Hope This Is to Your Liking.
BookerT316
BookerT316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum