Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need to be a universal site.

+4
PITCH52BLACK
JROCK275
Raider(kid)
The_Enforcer
8 posters

Go down

We need to be a universal site. Empty We need to be a universal site.

Post by The_Enforcer Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 2:46

the vast majority here are ps2 players, if we can get a lot ot ps3 360 and even wii players here we can really make a come up.

the unique thing about this forum, is people still play ps2. if you go on any other madden forum, ps2 is abandoned and if you bring it up you are the laughing stock. I dont play madden anymore, but I like to throw in my 2 cents and try to help anyway I can.

if everyone works together we can make it work. yes I know it'll take time and dedication.

Very Happy Very Happy
The_Enforcer
The_Enforcer

Hero Bucks : 16605

Back to top Go down

We need to be a universal site. Empty Re: We need to be a universal site.

Post by Raider(kid) Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 3:12

yes we need 2 i have my 2010 for the 360 i could start help with help
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17667

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sun 9 May 2010 - 7:42

yes, we'll work on that this year.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36196

Back to top Go down

Post by PITCH52BLACK Mon 10 May 2010 - 6:42

to me...the main thing that is needed is that MH needs to have something that other madden sites don't have in order for it to stick out among the madden clutter. each "major" madden site (i am a member of a few) has something that makes them stick out to individual members. one site may have a huge variety of tips. another site may have not only the tips but also Ebook and Guides. other sites may have multiple leagues running. other sites may just cater to ps2, ps3 or 360 ballers. the chatbox in another site might be hot etc.

the point is that MH has to find it's own groove and focus on that! if not, it will fall in the line of just another madden site that is recycling info from the other existing sites. just my view!

P52B
PITCH52BLACK
PITCH52BLACK

Hero Bucks : 16718

Back to top Go down

Post by BookerT316 Mon 24 May 2010 - 12:07

that was right on point
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18608

Back to top Go down

Post by PITCH52BLACK Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 4:43

MH has the potential to be a great madden site, but, to be honest, there are at least 3-4 major madden sites that most cats (including myself) are on more frequently due to the activity that is there. once MH finds its own niche' (what we are about here.....i.e. quality tips to improve your game, Ebooks or Guides, Chatbox, Leagues etc) then we'll see tremendous growth and increase here.

those 3-4 major madden sites that i mentioned....are all SOLID in what they are about. that is why they have soooooo many members and posters there. MH has got to step its game up in order to compete imo. think of it this what.....

"What is going on at MH that makes it different from other madden sites? And, that would cause people to by-pass the other sites to in order to come here for there info?"
PITCH52BLACK
PITCH52BLACK

Hero Bucks : 16718

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 9:34

MH4LIFE wrote:
AIR-RAID 92 wrote:
PITCH52BLACK wrote:MH has the potential to be a great madden site, but, to be honest, there are at least 3-4 major madden sites that most cats (including myself) are on more frequently due to the activity that is there. once MH finds its own niche' (what we are about here.....i.e. quality tips to improve your game, Ebooks or Guides, Chatbox, Leagues etc) then we'll see tremendous growth and increase here.

those 3-4 major madden sites that i mentioned....are all SOLID in what they are about. that is why they have soooooo many members and posters there. MH has got to step its game up in order to compete imo. think of it this what.....

"What is going on at MH that makes it different from other madden sites? And, that would cause people to by-pass the other sites to in order to come here for there info?"

Agreed, strong point bro!

I must say I also agree too.

yes maybe we need a new look like new graphics and stuff like for da home page les put up another pic wit great graphics that look more real.more color, a btter exciting look with nfl players on it
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sun 18 Jul 2010 - 0:23

WHAT PITCH BLACK SAYS IS TRUE MADDEN HEROES CAN BECOME A GREAT SITE BUT IT MUST FIND SOMETHING THAT THE ORTHERS MADDEN SITE DONT HAVE TO SHOW THE DIFFERNCE. SITES OFFER EBOOKS LAB SESSION AND ORTHER THINGS INORDER FOR YOU TO HELP SUPPORT THE SITE ALONG WITH THE DIFFERNT ASPECTS OF MADDEN FOOTBALL. IF WE COULD HAVE EITHER LEAGUES IN BOTH SYSTEMS ALONG WITH GAMES BEING PLAY BY THE MEMBERS AND LABB SESSION TO HELP IMPROVE PLAYERS KNOWLEDGE OR PERFORMANCE IT WOULD HELP OUT ALOT. THE COMMUNITY WE HAVE HERE IS VERY RARE WHERE GUYS GET ALONG AND THERE ARENT CLICKS THAT DESTROY UNITY HERE IN THE HEROES. WE HAVE A MIXTURE OF PLAYERS HERE ON THE SITE WE HAVE TOP BALLERS AND WE HAVE GUYS THAT PLAY A GOOD GAME AND TRYING TO GET BETTER. BUT THERE MUST BE SOMETHING THAT CAN PUT THE SITE ON THE MAP. WHAT ABOUT DOING TIPS ON YOUTUBE AND SHOWING US WHO YOU ARE AND MAKING A EFFORT TO PROMOTE THE SITE ON BOTH SYSTEMS. LAST BUT NOT LEAST WE NEED OUR CORE MEMBERS TO HELP IN ANYWAY THEY CAN TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MADDEN HEROES

alc

Hero Bucks : 18704

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 6:58

PITCH52BLACK wrote:to me...the main thing that is needed is that MH needs to have something that other madden sites don't have in order for it to stick out among the madden clutter. each "major" madden site (i am a member of a few) has something that makes them stick out to individual members. one site may have a huge variety of tips. another site may have not only the tips but also Ebook and Guides. other sites may have multiple leagues running. other sites may just cater to ps2, ps3 or 360 ballers. the chatbox in another site might be hot etc.

the point is that MH has to find it's own groove and focus on that! if not, it will fall in the line of just another madden site that is recycling info from the other existing sites. just my view!

P52B

PITCH52BLACK wrote:MH has the potential to be a great madden site, but, to be honest, there are at least 3-4 major madden sites that most cats (including myself) are on more frequently due to the activity that is there. once MH finds its own niche' (what we are about here.....i.e. quality tips to improve your game, Ebooks or Guides, Chatbox, Leagues etc) then we'll see tremendous growth and increase here.

Great strong points, I know what you mean. It all makes a lot of sense and I definately get what your saying.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 7:12

les makee it more fun hold tourni every week n stuff
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 7:14

true true. but we have to find that core group of guys first.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 7:18

yea for hero bucks and braggin rights lol
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Mon 26 Jul 2010 - 22:11

xCooLxDwGx99(v4dotzanywa) wrote:yea for hero bucks and braggin rights lol
good post
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enforcer Wed 28 Jul 2010 - 14:34

MH4LIFE wrote:we have the ps2 section on lock. Most forums you go to they dont really have ps2 forums, but we do. But we dont have a lot of next gen players...if we can get some next gen guys in, we can be an all around universal site.

you sire are correct! good post
The_Enforcer
The_Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Thu 29 Jul 2010 - 3:19

yea
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 5:07

I think this site would be a great site for ps2 specifically or other.. like make another section for ps2.
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Hero Bucks : 15673

http://madden-nation.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 3:16

MH4LIFE wrote:we have the ps2 section on lock. Most forums you go to they dont really have ps2 forums, but we do. But we dont have a lot of next gen players...if we can get some next gen guys in, we can be an all around universal site.

I have to agree.
cheers champs good post
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enforcer Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 23:56

To restore activity now, I think it'd benefit us if some next gen guys were around. You know, to have some type of activity going on.
The_Enforcer
The_Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 21:04

Dont mean to put salt on this but thoughts like this should have been said long time ago when the forum had life in it. Also when the ps2 online deal was annouce that ea wasnt going to do madden 11 online. But instead of members saying anything or offering any kind of input they sat back and said nothing. So now this is what it has come to a site that is running on stale fumes and no one is trying to conduct this train. So in a word REALLY? Thanks for comming but close the door on your way out. ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18704

Back to top Go down

Post by BookerT316 Mon 7 Feb 2011 - 11:38

Has anyone made the switch to the next gen? if you have what system are you playing on now?
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18608

Back to top Go down

Post by azdawgpound17 Tue 8 Mar 2011 - 0:14

BookerT316 wrote:Has anyone made the switch to the next gen? if you have what system are you playing on now?

i made the switch to ps3 and still getting used to it, haven't tried online much played one game so far online.
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Hero Bucks : 15096

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum