Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a way to put your corners in curl flats zones on the ps2?

3 posters

Go down

Is there a way to put your corners in curl flats zones on the ps2? Empty Is there a way to put your corners in curl flats zones on the ps2?

Post by alc Sat 2 Jan 2010 - 23:14

I am trying to take away the deep pass and the out routes that are killing my defense. So I was given a tip by a sources to put the outside corners into curl flat zone along with making my safties play over the top. I have went to practice mode and this hasnt work out and when i play a practice game against the cpu they made me look bad. So I ask can this act be done on the ps2 system or is this just only for the nextgen. If anyone has answer to this and wouldnt mind sharing it then please do and thankyou ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18671

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to put your corners in curl flats zones on the ps2? Empty Re: Is there a way to put your corners in curl flats zones on the ps2?

Post by The famous iUSER SKILLZ Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 0:39

dont put ur corners in flats cuz u leave the wr in 1on1 coverage with the safety and if u play man coverage that would help
The famous iUSER SKILLZ
The famous iUSER SKILLZ

Hero Bucks : 18142

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to put your corners in curl flats zones on the ps2? Empty Re: Is there a way to put your corners in curl flats zones on the ps2?

Post by alc Wed 13 Jan 2010 - 8:52

Again I ask is there a way to put the outside corners into purple zones or curl flats zones to take away the deep pass? Can someone explain if this can be done on the ps2 ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18671

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Wed 13 Jan 2010 - 13:17

I dont know, have you tried selecting the corner, and then flicking the right stick to the right once or twice?
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17653

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum