Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problems w/ keeping members active?

5 posters

Go down

problems w/ keeping members active? Empty problems w/ keeping members active?

Post by JROCK275 Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 3:47

what do yall think is the problem?

speak up...no hard feelings.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36160

Back to top Go down

problems w/ keeping members active? Empty Re: problems w/ keeping members active?

Post by JROCK275 Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 3:49

i think

everybody wont stay active...newsletters arent getting them back

i dont think we offer enough.....like exclusive tips, etc
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

problems w/ keeping members active? Empty Re: problems w/ keeping members active?

Post by BookerT316 Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 11:11

I feel its not about the free stuff that gets members to stay active.

Its the member's who have to dedicate them self's to keeping the forum moving, one way is to not have to many rules. We don't want to make the guys feel like the cuffs are on.

The other way is to add members who want to make a forum grow, by posting and passing on info that they have or just posting News.
If we can get a group of members who make Sig to start making them. We can get a group of member to start posting. This is what is hard to do, so we need to get to the members by letting them know they are wanted here, and they are our family. "Plus who wouldn't want to be apart of a great team."

As we all know are members come from other forum, so this is the forum that they should call home.
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18572

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 12:36

^^^

your right...
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 14:14

your absolutely right. It's keeping the members around that is the trick. Newsletter and email wont get it done. We kinda got that problem at MI, alot of people register but only a select group of people regulary visit the site.

Its about keeping members happy, like putting out "original" weekly offense/defense tips to keep em coming back.
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17650

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by coolkenny180 Tue 22 Dec 2009 - 11:17

I think I dont stay as active because its more of a PS2 madden site....
coolkenny180
coolkenny180

Hero Bucks : 19866

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Tue 22 Dec 2009 - 23:15

^^^

yeah. thats the problem.

we should try and make it an all-around madden site for all systems.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by coolkenny180 Wed 23 Dec 2009 - 2:29

Jrock275 wrote:^^^

yeah. thats the problem.

we should try and make it an all-around madden site for all systems.

Hardly any 360 or PS3 members
coolkenny180
coolkenny180

Hero Bucks : 19866

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 4:00

My thoughts on why some members wont stay active is because they are looking for a quick fix to there madden game. They want the play that will score the touchdown or make the sack but they dont want to put in the work to make it happen. Yes the giving out the tips is nice but once that ends then again you will be left with guys running out as soon as they can. It must be a way to make all system support the site and be able to work together. It just shouldnt be label a nextgen or a ps2 site sometimes I think that dose more harm than good. In business they come up with a plan to make stuff like this work maybe the approach has to be change you can also advertise on youtube and twitter. But your strategy must be concise and on point. The forums must keep intouch with the players needs and maybe a new and inovated way to keep on top of things and make the site a place to be. Also the members of the forums has to show they are on board and we all work together to keep this alive. Inclosing because if we dont we be on the list of sites who are not in the game any longer. ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down