Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have the sites thought about doing guides or ebook for madden 10?

2 posters

Go down

Have the sites thought about doing guides or ebook for madden 10? Empty Have the sites thought about doing guides or ebook for madden 10?

Post by alc Mon 26 Oct 2009 - 2:42

Has the site ever thought about doing ebook or guides for madden 10? Just a simple question but here me out if you put in the best infomation and tips and suggestion then your ebooks and guides can get on the market. Where in with good feedback then you can promote the site where membership can grow and income can come in thus keeping the site around. You can offer once you buy the product you can setup lession on the differnt platforums and work on things to improve your game. The site can come across as a real engine for the madden player not like orthers who talk but do nothing to help out members. Also you can setup tourneys on the differnt systems at the end setup a real superbowl for the players. You also can offer tips weekly or montly to help out the members of your forums along with getting constant feedback to see what you need as a madden player to constanly get better. Along with staying up on the new trends and strategy that come across during the madden season. Plus you can have a feedback session with the top poster of the month and he can share his thoughts and ideas on how to keep the site ahead of the game. In closing i do wish you the best of luck because the site could really be something special. Im Out ALC hydrolics

alc

Hero Bucks : 18686

Back to top Go down

Have the sites thought about doing guides or ebook for madden 10? Empty Re: Have the sites thought about doing guides or ebook for madden 10?

Post by BookerT316 Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 5:44

This is a great ideal, so I will ask you alc would you do one?
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18590

Back to top Go down

Have the sites thought about doing guides or ebook for madden 10? Empty Re: Have the sites thought about doing guides or ebook for madden 10?

Post by alc Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 7:28

Thanks booker for the vote of conferdence but im still learnng stick skills trying to get up to speed dealing with the internet battles. Anyways glad to have you aboard and i do hope you can find the help that you need from the site. The member are cool and they will do all they can to assist you to become a good madden player. Since i have a chance what system do you play on and if you play on the golden oldie the ps2 maybe we can lab or have a game. My game tag is ALC3 rule or BRAVESTARR and if you are itching for a game then holla at me or pm and let me know what time you might be available. Anyways peace im out ALC hydrolics

alc

Hero Bucks : 18686

Back to top Go down

Post by BookerT316 Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 7:45

Thanks a lot Alc, already I can feel the warmth here. To bad that we can't play or lab since I am on the XBox360, if I can get a copy of Madden10 for the PS2 fairly cheap then I would love to play, you and the other members of this site.
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18590

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down