Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my top 5 nba teams to look out for this coming season

2 posters

Go down

my top 5 nba teams to look out for this coming season Empty my top 5 nba teams to look out for this coming season

Post by JROCK275 Tue 28 Jul 2009 - 7:42

1. San antonio Spurs - made some huge off-season moves and got alot younger while doing it

2. Denver Nuggets - i feel they are title contenders and absolutely would not be suprised if they made a long playoff run like 08-09 season

3. Clveland Cavaliers - made some acceptable off season moves to help their star player "King James"

4. Orlando Magic - i dont really like the move with them losing hedo but they gain an all-star veteran in vince carter

5. L.A Lakers - reigning title champs so they are guaranteed a spot on anybodys list
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36229

Back to top Go down

my top 5 nba teams to look out for this coming season Empty Re: my top 5 nba teams to look out for this coming season

Post by The famous iUSER SKILLZ Tue 28 Jul 2009 - 10:49

Mavs guna win it all tho cheers
The famous iUSER SKILLZ
The famous iUSER SKILLZ

Hero Bucks : 18208

Back to top Go down

my top 5 nba teams to look out for this coming season Empty Re: my top 5 nba teams to look out for this coming season

Post by JROCK275 Tue 28 Jul 2009 - 11:01

^^^
dont think so...my fav team san antonio vs my 2nd fav team wizards
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down