Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official M-10 Complaint Thread

3 posters

Go down

The Official M-10 Complaint Thread Empty The Official M-10 Complaint Thread

Post by JROCK275 Thu 10 Sep 2009 - 5:11

post here!
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36208

Back to top Go down

The Official M-10 Complaint Thread Empty Re: The Official M-10 Complaint Thread

Post by Rasdamon Fri 25 Sep 2009 - 9:17

On the ng version the flat coverage an pursuit angles are busted.I guess their gonna patch it though.What dont u like about Mad 10 J?
Rasdamon
Rasdamon

Hero Bucks : 16731

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Tue 29 Sep 2009 - 2:16

^^^
its ok so far, i dont like how on ng they run like robots..
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36208

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 0:57

Im on the PS2 version and the game is the same there are glitches right after you begin to play it. Like the football is on the field while they are making the coin flip. Also olb running to the orther side of the d-line and members of the secondary coming really close to L.O.S getting in the way of you being able to slide your d-line over. Not only that the plays are still the same both offensely and defensely so if you were playing 09 and just got 10 you wont even have to slow down you can jump right in and continue to do what you did on the last version. My question to EA HOW IS THAT GOING TO MAKE YOU A BETTER PLAYER? I thought we would get the nickel odd split defense package out of the jets defense playbook well i pick a team and pick rex ryan defense package. SURPRIZE the plays that were offer was a tone down version of the 3-4. This makes me angry due to the fact that i just laid out $43.00 and some change for this Bull. It seems to me that EA is pulling a rip off to the PS2 player and taking our money and helping out the next gen system and player. My thought is maybe a thing or two should be differnt but to not add this defense to our system is dead wrong and EA should be made to be accountable for this it not like our money isnt good but yet we get the shortend. My final comment is not ever again im out alc afro

alc

Hero Bucks : 18716

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasdamon Fri 9 Oct 2009 - 5:20

I know what u mean ALC.The ng games have been shitty from the start an mad 10 is the first decent one.Ng madden 09 sucked so bad i was back playin ps2 by mid season.The ps2 games even though they havent changed much have been better till this year.
Rasdamon
Rasdamon

Hero Bucks : 16731

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down