Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I started a league

4 posters

Go down

I started a league Empty I started a league

Post by photographybyrj Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 13:16

I started a league and looking for owners. If anyone is interested, let me know via email at photographybyrj@comcast.net

This is for dedication, no cheese, non cheating players. Some rules will be set and need to be adhere to.

Get at me if interested!

RJ
photographybyrj
photographybyrj

Hero Bucks : 16364

Back to top Go down

I started a league Empty Re: I started a league

Post by JROCK275 Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 18:29

im interested...how many teams do we have to pick?

well however many, i want ravens afc

if we have to pick a nfc team too i want seahawks
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36166

Back to top Go down

Post by photographybyrj Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 19:08

Once we get to the amount of teams we want, we will decide via a draft order/draft, what person gets what team. We are trying to get 32 different owners. If not, we will get to 32 as much as we can or I might just have a couple people take upon 2 teams. I'll send you an invite to the league
photographybyrj
photographybyrj

Back to top Go down

I started a league Empty Franchise.....

Post by ImIt008 Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 19:52

I`m interested but have no idea how to do it
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19770

Back to top Go down

Post by rodneynewsr Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 2:07

Awesome----if you are running a league, and it will be FUN FOCUSED as opposed to WIN WIN WIN and screw everything else, then I am IN. If however the focus is winning and do so at any costs and without concern to the FUN FACTOR for BOTH the WINNER and the LOSER of each game equally, then no way I want in. I can lose AND be humilated playing the PLAY NOW mode...I know for a FACT that some peeps in here CAN PLAY and KICK MY ASS and yet do so in such a way that even I have FUN playing, even as I am getting destroyed. Case in point, I have lost TWICE by BLOWOUT to ImIt008 ( Dan) by scores of 55-0 and 45-3, yet each game was FUN for me--yea, very FRUSTRATING too because i could do NOTHING--but FUN!!!!
I am NOT gonna be a TOP PLAYER in the league, but even as a lower skilled baller, I want and NEED to feel NEEDED and WANTED in the league by all members. Afterall, if not for the LESSER BALLERS, can the league REALLY continue? I suggest that the answer is NO!!!!
But time restraints make it difficult for me myself to run a league--but I WILL if I can not get into and invite others who WANT a good FUN league. I absolutely DREAD going and doing the PLAY NOW mode, although oddly enough I fair very well in the Play Now mode----I am actually currently 8-4 under my CANTbe CANit name online, with 2 losses pretty bad and two losses in GAMES that D/C'ed when I WAS WINNING with only seconds left--so I COULD BE but am not 10-2. That said, when playing the skilled ballers, my FAULTS are severely EXPOSED and I take a beatdown. I know this will happen often in a league, but that does NOT bother me. Like anyone else, I WANT to win but do not EXPECT to win. What I DO EXPECT however is to ENJOY the game, irregardless of the final score.
The FIRST rule should be " NO FREAKING CRYING to your opponent, PERIOD"... If opponent does something you are NOT kool with, simply and kindly pause and MESSAGE them in a manner appropiate and not in an ACCUSATIONAL form and request that they check rules to ensure what they are doing is or is not within the rules. If this FAILS to CORRECT the issue, instead of continually crying and whining about the issue and getting all hot and bothered about it, PLAY THE GAME OUT as is and do your very best, THEN REPORT to whomever is the league commish about the issue. If commish agress, fine. If not, again no biggy, it was JUST ONE GAME and eventually the cheating or rule breaker will be exposed again. WORSE COMES TO WORSE, if it gets too bad,and you simply can not or will not continue with the game----do NOT PULL PLUG or do anything to cause a disconnect. Rather, just PAUSE GAME AGAIN, then either CONCEDE defeat or QUIT through the QUIT OPTION. Quiting through the QUIT OPTION is 100% straight up, it does NOT prevent opponent from recieving their win and KEEPS your creditability for league play. Some peeps CRY when you quit, but if done through the quit menu option, there is NO LEGIT complaint that can be launched, unless ofcourse the league is a SHIT LEAGUE and expects peeps to suffer agonizingly through an obvious beatdown that they NOR opponent is enjoying.
POINT IS, leagues should be FUN!!!!

rodneynewsr

Hero Bucks : 16902

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 3:39

When we get everyone together that wants in does anyone mind explaining to me how this works?
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by photographybyrj Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 4:49

We will have a draft for the team that you will play. We will play the regular season NFL schedule. Whatever team you are, you will get with the player who's team is next to play you on your schedule. After the game, do not quit the game, take the stats from the game and input them into the league daddy site.
photographybyrj
photographybyrj

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 5:22

I`ve heard of some leaguesd having free agency and other off season things will ours have this?
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by photographybyrj Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 6:01

1st season no, we are just running a normal league for the 1st season. Then if it pans out, our 2nd season will be a franchise
photographybyrj
photographybyrj

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Mon 7 Sep 2009 - 11:32

heard your league already started...
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36166

Back to top Go down