Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing a lab with a club member

+2
ImIt008
photographybyrj
6 posters

Go down

Doing a lab with a club member Empty Doing a lab with a club member

Post by photographybyrj Tue 25 Aug 2009 - 3:58

I ran into this today, if you want to assist, help out or try new plays with a fellow madden hero club member, then great. We need to assist each other as much as we can. However do not play a trick on a club member, message them online and say lets lab but when you get into thinking you are going to try new things, the other player does not do this, runs the same nickle press defense every play and disallows any learning for you. Then when told, this person comes out in a punt receiving formation, against my offense disallowing me to try new plays because this was a non ranked lab game. So I quit the game. Excuse was from him, "I wanted to see how you reacted". Again, this is disrespeful especially coming from a fellow club member! Please assist each other. No reason to play kindergarden games.
photographybyrj
photographybyrj

Hero Bucks : 16367

Back to top Go down

Doing a lab with a club member Empty Labbing.....

Post by ImIt008 Tue 25 Aug 2009 - 5:19

What dumbass did this?
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19773

Back to top Go down

Doing a lab with a club member Empty Re: Doing a lab with a club member

Post by photographybyrj Tue 25 Aug 2009 - 5:33

I really do not want to call anyone out like that. He knows who he is! Not sure if they read this forum or not but again for it coming from a fellow club member isn't what I expected. When you message someone to lab and play an unranked game to learn and try new plays, isn't a time to play as if you are in Madden Challenge Tourney. Hopefully how he plays isn't how he plays others online cuz it could give our club a bad name. I'll send you a message on EA on who it was tonight or tomorrow.
photographybyrj
photographybyrj

Back to top Go down

Doing a lab with a club member Empty Lab Session....

Post by ImIt008 Tue 25 Aug 2009 - 6:24

well right now i`m on new name (mydmakemfcry)
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by rodneynewsr Tue 25 Aug 2009 - 10:25

lol--Your D does indeed make'em cry... I was wondering Who that was sending the friend request, hence why I had not yet accepted,lol...
I will later on when I log on...

rodneynewsr

Hero Bucks : 16905

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sat 29 Aug 2009 - 5:38

ooo lool dat was me dis blitzenburgh huh na na homie dnt try gossip we was labbin n i was bump n running trying out new d so i guess it was working r watever n u paused da gme n asked y im bumping on a lab session lol im pose try my d out 2 so i went up 17-0 who cares unranked den u was kuming bck so i kame out n goaline see wat ud do, i mean i gtta try different looks 2 find a weakness n u coudnt beat it wtf!! it wnt be no 1 fault if dey goaline on u all gme n u kant beat it dnt get me wrong i understand u thought i waz just piking stuff but i was n goaline n u was running all stubburn when u shoulda been changed yo play 2 a pass come on now den u did counter n like 4 of my guys get u for like a 5 yrd loss r u serious brah on a serious dnt mtter 2 me its just a dawm game! a dawm!gm 4 fun ye ppl have plyed goaline on me plenty of times n frustrating n stopped me 2 but das yo fault n i got sumthing else i wanna say but i ant gunna say it dnt wanna get u removed from our club bruh but bring sum moth our sum iish were u trying diss me ima put u on blast!!
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17640

Back to top Go down

Post by photographybyrj Sat 29 Aug 2009 - 15:54

I caught you in a lie. When I paused the game, I asked why you were running the same defense (nickle press) every play I was running. You stated you were just seeing on how I would react. You did not say you were tying a new defense out. If you were trying a new defense out but not a "new play" on defense hows come you did the same nickel press defensive play the whole time we were supposively labbing? That does not make sense. Then I asked you on pause why are you running the same defensive play (nickle press) when were are labbing. So what do you do you come out in punt formation. Im not sure what age you are, but I am 31 and have no time to play kiddie games. You know what you did and how you reacted. Again not once did you tell me you were trying a new defense out when in actuality, it was one play you were trying out because you ran the same play on defense the whole time. Plus when caught, all you said was, "I wanted to see how you reacted". Im not stupid!

I tape all of my games because I am like that. So if you want me to put you on blast and show everyone what was occuring, I will. In fact I will do that so you can see for yourself because apparently you forgot what was said and done.
photographybyrj
photographybyrj

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sun 30 Aug 2009 - 2:00

if its a lab dat mean we both trying 2 get better duhhh LMAO
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17640

Back to top Go down

Doing a lab with a club member Empty Labbin.....

Post by ImIt008 Sun 30 Aug 2009 - 2:07

Yo next time why don`t yall try this....If blitzenburgh is practicing new O plays just switch off using some very basic plays like 2 man under and cover 3 plus a few different blitzes then after a few drives tell em you wanta try a D i`m sure he would of been more than happy to allow you to do this. Trust me this works great.
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by photographybyrj Sun 30 Aug 2009 - 2:21

His intentions was not to lab. His play style and attitude during the lab shows this. But I am done, you'll all see once I get it on youtube. Then we'll see how he defends himself then.
photographybyrj
photographybyrj

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Sun 30 Aug 2009 - 12:28

photographybyrj wrote:I caught you in a lie. When I paused the game, I asked why you were running the same defense (nickle press) every play I was running. You stated you were just seeing on how I would react. You did not say you were tying a new defense out. If you were trying a new defense out but not a "new play" on defense hows come you did the same nickel press defensive play the whole time we were supposively labbing? That does not make sense. Then I asked you on pause why are you running the same defensive play (nickle press) when were are labbing. So what do you do you come out in punt formation. Im not sure what age you are, but I am 31 and have no time to play kiddie games. You know what you did and how you reacted. Again not once did you tell me you were trying a new defense out when in actuality, it was one play you were trying out because you ran the same play on defense the whole time. Plus when caught, all you said was, "I wanted to see how you reacted". Im not stupid!

I tape all of my games because I am like that. So if you want me to put you on blast and show everyone what was occuring, I will. In fact I will do that so you can see for yourself because apparently you forgot what was said and done.

Putting someone on blast over a "lab" is lame as hell bro. seriously, its not like you have to lab with him. Shit, i play a basic defense also, usually 2man under press coverage probly 80% of time. it doesnt take anything away from the lab. most people lab to get better on offense, i dont see why its a big deal if you run the same play on D. every play has a weakness, so i just dont get why the drama over a "lab" game.
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17659

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sun 30 Aug 2009 - 16:11

im not on nobody side, so in that case im done with the club ,i will transfer gm dutys to whoever wants them... lol

Neutral
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36169

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down