Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ps2 madden 10 site tournament!

3 posters

Go down

ps2 madden 10 site tournament! Empty ps2 madden 10 site tournament!

Post by JROCK275 Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 14:47

wassup ps2 ballers?
im trying to put together a site ps2 online tournament for madden 10 soon ...im not sure when just yet, most likely be during a weekday since people have things to do over the weekend.
not sure how participants there will be... if your interested just let me know in here so we can set the tourny up as soon as there are enough participants.

Details
no d/cers please!
no win no loss d/c glitchers allowed!
ranked tournament!
unique teams will be turned on!
password encrypted!
2 hrs between rounds!
no cheese play! (squib kicks, high & short kicks,no huddles when not under 2 mins left in qtr,etc)play real nfl style!!!

just straight ballers, have a good time, dont take anything personnal/serious, and play against real people that will give you good games & have fun with it.
also if anything comes up during tourney such as emergency, etc just let us know whats up.

(dcers/ no win no loss glitchers will be put on the dc/glitchers list for that system . no mercy!)

if anyone is interested please leave the gamertag you will be using in here
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36178

Back to top Go down

ps2 madden 10 site tournament! Empty Re: ps2 madden 10 site tournament!

Post by photographybyrj Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 2:10

I would be up for it. Although, I think we should go with what the majority wants on how we do it. I feel a single or double elimination would be a great idea. Also, a non ranked format with the match ups being done on here via a thread would be a good organized way of doing it. The winner posts the score a brief summary of the game. Each opponenet can either post a thread or email each other on a time/day that they can play. Put a time frame on when the 1st set of games need to be completed. If for some reason a disconnect occurs during the game, the opponents try their best to get to the point of where the game was left off at using the same score. So if a disconnect happens in the 3rd quarter, then when I challenge the person to resume the game, we are only playing 2 quarters with the same score. This way we can keep it fair! Hopefully no disconnects happen but we all know how EA servers are sometimes. I just dislike the online tournaments you can do online. Plus it is hard to get everyone involved on one particular night.
photographybyrj
photographybyrj

Hero Bucks : 16376

Back to top Go down

ps2 madden 10 site tournament! Empty PS2 Tournament

Post by ImIt008 Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 9:31

I would be in but i believe a 16 man double elimination tourny would be cool although it would mean people would have to play on their own time if we do something like this i don`t mind helping with the matchups so lemme know bluemagic
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19782

Back to top Go down

Post by photographybyrj Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 9:47

I'm currently in a league and we play 2 games a week in which you contact your opponent via email, forum, cell phone or text to set the time/day to play. It works perfectly! So I am sure that shouldn't be a problem!

RJ
photographybyrj
photographybyrj

Hero Bucks : 16376

Back to top Go down

ps2 madden 10 site tournament! Empty Site Tourny...

Post by ImIt008 Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 13:22

Sounds good to me
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down