Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting booted Out of games on KICKOFF--anyone know what is going on?

2 posters

Go down

Getting booted Out of games on KICKOFF--anyone know what is going on? Empty Getting booted Out of games on KICKOFF--anyone know what is going on?

Post by rodneynewsr Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 5:52

Have tried 4 games today---all FOUR have disco'd on the KICKOFF, might be my side, just do not know--my cable guy came out and redid lines yesterday..Anyhoot--of the 4 games, only one so far counted, so I assume oponent got the boot as well except 1 time

rodneynewsr

Hero Bucks : 16959

Back to top Go down

Getting booted Out of games on KICKOFF--anyone know what is going on? Empty Re: Getting booted Out of games on KICKOFF--anyone know what is going on?

Post by rodneynewsr Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 5:59

one more time--five times now in under 45 minutes,lol..Wow--my cable dude did me in, I gotta believe that is what it is

rodneynewsr

Hero Bucks : 16959

Back to top Go down

Getting booted Out of games on KICKOFF--anyone know what is going on? Empty Disconection....

Post by ImIt008 Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 9:18

No idea
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19827

Back to top Go down

Getting booted Out of games on KICKOFF--anyone know what is going on? Empty Re: Getting booted Out of games on KICKOFF--anyone know what is going on?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down