Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good game...

3 posters

Go down

good game... Empty good game...

Post by JROCK275 Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 5:00

"photographybyrj"

good game bruh...i loss my first game of m10 but at least it was good...true baller!!!

21-16 his way.

once again good game...

you still want to be in site club?? let me know so i can recruit you!
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36178

Back to top Go down

good game... Empty Re: good game...

Post by photographybyrj Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 5:52

Ya man it was a good game. Good comeback and roll outs with Joe Cool lol. But yea, send me the request for the club.
photographybyrj
photographybyrj

Hero Bucks : 16376

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 5:55

i knew when i got the ball back i was gonna most likely lose, but i just scored just for the fun of it

i had wrong pb...i was using balanced in practice more, than went online and forgto 2 switch back to my regular pb.new england

i will send you the recruit thingy next time i get online.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36178

Back to top Go down

Post by photographybyrj Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 6:04

Oh really, yea having the right PB is always a good thing. I'm mostly a pass oriented player but it seems in m10, the run seems to be working for me more. I'll be looking for the club request.
photographybyrj
photographybyrj

Hero Bucks : 16376

Back to top Go down

Post by rodneynewsr Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 7:16

LOL, I too lost my first game of the 2010 PS2 madden season in a high scoring shootout. I was the Dolphins and my opponent was the Cowboys, final score was 36-35 his way as he kicked a 57 yard field goal as time expired even after I ICED THE KICKER,lol..Talk about CLUTCH KICK--I just KNEW he'd miss because the wind was showing between 7-11 mph AGAINST the kicker--I thought NO WAY he'd get the distance AGAINST the wind, but I was wrong.
I don't feel too bad though, although I lost I feel like I really dominated the game. He got TWO KICKOFF RETURNS for TOUCHDOWNS and also had 1 interception return for TD ( he PICKED off a SCREEN to my FULLBACK, WTF??), that accounted for 21 of his 36 points.Overall I turned the ball over 6 times but when I did not turn it over I scored, no punts. My biggest problem was FUMBLES AFTER the catch ( 2 by wr Ginn) and over throws by QB Pennington--get that under control and I believe I can utilize the Dolphins offense.
DEFENSE, well---I will tell it like it is...Like 2009 Madden, I damm well better OUTSCORE my opponents if I want to win some games, I just absolutely SUCK ASS on Defense every since 2008 game..In 2007 Madden and years before too, I kicked ass on Defense, EASILY. But now, the game has passed me over defensively. At least I can still hang around offensively with most.
[b]oh yea guys, my online name is NOT WizzardofNut any longer----wife thinks that name is terrible and inmoral (lol, she is right!!!) so now my online name is simply
Dad Of Six and currently sport a great 0-1 record...Go Me!!!!LOL.

rodneynewsr

Hero Bucks : 16914

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down