Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you user everything or let cpu do it

3 posters

Go down

do you user everything or let cpu do it Empty do you user everything or let cpu do it

Post by JROCK275 Fri 7 Aug 2009 - 23:07

i try to user most of the time...especially on picks im definately usering but i'll let cpu cover the people tho
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36169

Back to top Go down

do you user everything or let cpu do it Empty Re: do you user everything or let cpu do it

Post by Rasdamon Sat 8 Aug 2009 - 2:46

Jrock275 [BlueMagic410] wrote:i try to user most of the time...especially on picks im definately usering but i'll let cpu cover the people tho
I try to user everything.I dont understand how ppl leave the game in the cpus hands lol.The only time i dont user is when im defendin a deep ball an theres like 3 of my guys around the wr.I dont user cause sometimes i get pass interference when i click on the wrong guy.Other than that i user everything.
Rasdamon
Rasdamon

Hero Bucks : 16692

Back to top Go down

do you user everything or let cpu do it Empty Re: do you user everything or let cpu do it

Post by The famous iUSER SKILLZ Sat 8 Aug 2009 - 7:50

if it deep iUSER it terrible towel
The famous iUSER SKILLZ
The famous iUSER SKILLZ

Hero Bucks : 18148

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum