Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey its been a while !

4 posters

Go down

hey its been a while ! Empty hey its been a while !

Post by Madden Insane Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 5:56

whats up guys my name is Lloyd some of yall may remember me from my old site madden insane .
Well i stopped working on the site because some lame/hater bought our site name .

I heard some people have been looking for me ... such as murdamann .

well i been on ps3 for a while and i havent been into madden like I use to be , but im thinking about helping out with the site and giving a few tips of my own and making a few videos for you guys if that cool with yall.

&
I no longer play the ps2 madden . I am on ps3 my account name is = xxFLIGHTxRxDIExx .

so hit me up !!!!

Madden Insane

Hero Bucks : 16075

Back to top Go down

hey its been a while ! Empty Re: hey its been a while !

Post by JROCK275 Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 11:51

Nice to see hear from you man.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36160

Back to top Go down

Post by BookerT316 Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 8:50

glad you came back, we sure are glad you will be able to work on posting some tip, thanks alot.
BookerT316
BookerT316

Hero Bucks : 18572

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 5:57

Madden Insane wrote:whats up guys my name is Lloyd some of yall may remember me from my old site madden insane .
Well i stopped working on the site because some lame/hater bought our site name .

I heard some people have been looking for me ... such as murdamann .

well i been on ps3 for a while and i havent been into madden like I use to be , but im thinking about helping out with the site and giving a few tips of my own and making a few videos for you guys if that cool with yall.

&
I no longer play the ps2 madden . I am on ps3 my account name is = xxFLIGHTxRxDIExx .

so hit me up !!!!
I just had to register to say how stupid you are. Yeah, it was their fault you forgot to renew your domain when you had all year since you registered to do it.

steve

Hero Bucks : 14356

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum