Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With no online: What hurts you the most?

4 posters

Go down

With no online: What hurts you the most? Empty With no online: What hurts you the most?

Post by JROCK275 Tue 7 Sep 2010 - 1:19

Its a couple for me.

I'd have to say for myself, not being able to play with squad. My home team and favorite team,. Ravens.

This year was going to be "my year". We have a revamped offense, and a better team as a whole. Probably the best (madden) roster i've seen them have as long as i've been playing madden.

Plus I wanted to do alot of events with the fellow members.

Anyways, what about you guys?

Last edited by JROCK275 on Tue 7 Sep 2010 - 12:30; edited 1 time in total
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36160

Back to top Go down

With no online: What hurts you the most? Empty Re: With no online: What hurts you the most?

Post by alc Tue 7 Sep 2010 - 5:26

GOOD QUESTION JROCK WHAT HURTS THE MOST WITH THE GAME NOT BEING ONLINE IS THAT YOU ARENT ABLE TO REALLY TEST YOURSELF AGAINST DIFFERNT COMPERTITON.
ALSO I WANT TO REDEEM MYSELF IN LEAGUE PLAY AND REALLY SHOW THAT I DO BELONG ON THIS MADDEN CIRCUIT.
PLUS TO BE ABLE TO SHARE TIPS AND STRATEGIES WITH IN THE FORUM AND HOPE WE TO COULD HAVE A CHANCE TO TRY TO REDO A LEAGUE OR HAVE A TOURNAMENT.
MAN IT JUST DOSNT FEEL RIGHT NOT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY OUR VERSION OF MADDEN ONLINE AND THAT REALLY DOSE HURT. ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18668

Back to top Go down

With no online: What hurts you the most? Empty Re: With no online: What hurts you the most?

Post by alc Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 2:00

WHAT ALSO REALLY HURT IS THAT THE PS2 COMMUNITY IS BEING COMPLETELY TORN APART. IT SEEMS THAT GUYS HAVE EITHER QUIT PLAYING OR JUST WALK AWAY. WE HAVE STILL TRIED TO REACH OUT TO PLAYERS BUT IT SEEMS THEY ARE TOO BUSY OR THEY JUST DONT WANT TO BE BOTHER. AS A WHOLE IT SEEMS THAT PLAYERS HAVE MADE A CHOICE AND THAT IS JUST TO REMAIN SILENT. THE MADDEN FORUMS ALL OF THEM HAVE TOOKEN A MAJOR HIT POSTS ARE DOWN AND THE CONVERSATION ON MADDEN HAVE ALL BUT DRIED UP. WE HAVE ALSO TOOKEN A HIT HERE AS WELL GUYS THAT USED TO BE ON THE FORUMS BOARD CONSTANTLY HAVE ALL BUT VANISH. IT HAS BECOME CLEAR THAT WE HERE AT HEROES HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO PUT ANYTHING TOGETHER . NOT TO BLAME ANYONE BUT WHAT I MISS MOST IS THE FACT THAT WE CANT SHOWCASE OUR SKILLS AND COMPETE ON THE MADDEN GAME LIKE NEXTGEN. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE QUESTION ALC lol!

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by azdawgpound17 Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 4:26

the thing hurts me the most is not being able to share roster files i was never really a big online player i think i played a total of maybe 5 games online since 08, i mostly play offline franchise, what ruined the online experiance for me was the really bad lag and the cheating that goes on seem ppl care more about there records then they do playing a real game of football.
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Hero Bucks : 15060

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 4:15

WHAT HURTS ME THE MOST IS THAT NO ONE IS PLAYING NOW BUT YET IS TALKN BOUT IT!!!
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Hero Bucks : 15637

http://madden-nation.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 7:58

LOOK WHODAT IT SEEMS ALL OVER THE MADDEN COMMUNITY THAT THIS IS A VERY STRANGE YEAR FOR THE MADDEN GAME. WITH THE PLUG BEING PULL ONLINE FOR THE PS2 SYSTEM OUR GAMMERS HAVE MADE A CHOICE EITHER TO CONTINUE OR TO JUST WALK AWAY OR DEAL WITH PLAYING 10 FOR ANOTHER YEAR. IN A SENSE THIS IS A DE JA VUE FOR THEM AND GUYS JUST DONT WANT TO DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN. THE NUMBERS FOR ONLINE ALSO HAVE TAKEN A HIT. THE MOST THAT YOU SEE ONLINE AT ANY GIVEN TIME IS CLOSE TO 200 AND EVEN TODAY THE NUMBERS WERE LOWER THAN THAT. GUYS DONT HAVE THE FIRE TO CONTINUE TO PLAY A LEFTOVER GAME. THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU CAN DRESS IT UP. ALONG WITH THE FACT THAT SOME GAMMERS FEEL USED AND BETRAY BY EA. THE WAY INWHICH WE WERE DONE JUST LEAVE A BADD TASTE IN MOST PEOPLE MOUTHS. ON ANOTHER SUBJECT THE FORUMS HAVE ALSO SAW A DECREASE IN POSTS AND CONVERSATION ABOUT MADDEN GAME FOR THIS YEAR. NOTHING IS ABLE TO BE DONE ON THE PS2 FRONT AND THAT REALLY IS SAD. IN A SENSE THE END OF A ERA. ALC lol!

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down