Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

madden 12 wishlist

+9
theron26
madmen21
hampsey83
jonesyskins
xXxWHOxxxDAT
alc
JROCK275
Murdamann10
coolcam28
13 posters

Go down

madden 12 wishlist Empty madden 12 wishlist

Post by coolcam28 Mon 23 Aug 2010 - 8:04

We've all played madden 11 enough to have suggestions...post your wishlist for whatever system you use. I heard this year they are mostly working on the game modes.

mine for ps3.

SS mode needs to be better. Bring back the stuff that made it popular. like the apartmen-loft-mansion thing. Plus the draft should be hyped up. needs to be like my player mode on nba 2k11

Franchise mode needs to bring back training camp, plus the offseason needs to be more realistic, and again hype up the draft.

The presentation needs to be better. this is a longshot, but I think they should have multiple commentary duos. for afc games- CBS for nfc-FOX sunday night-NBC monday night- ESPN.

What a Face
coolcam28
coolcam28

Hero Bucks : 16270

Back to top Go down

madden 12 wishlist Empty Re: madden 12 wishlist

Post by Murdamann10 Mon 23 Aug 2010 - 8:36

If they could just copy ncaa presentation then theyll be alright
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17686

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcam28 Mon 23 Aug 2010 - 8:37

i guess. my idea would cost them a lot of money lol but it'd be authentic. they need another halftime show too
coolcam28
coolcam28

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Mon 23 Aug 2010 - 8:54

Yea if they could just use the espn setup like ncaa has then I would love it, I don't care too much for nfl network or cbs presentation....i think the tide has changed now, and madden will be following what ncaa does instead of vice versa. you know how ncaa 10 was like madden 09, now i think madden 12 will be like ncaa 11.
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcam28 Mon 23 Aug 2010 - 8:56

well they announced in one of their blogs that they are mostly working on game modes, improving those. thats the reason i play madden, for the game modes. I do wish they had better commentary, i thought adding gus johnson would help but no lol
coolcam28
coolcam28

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Mon 23 Aug 2010 - 9:29

Yea but this year it wasn't really that noticable to me, that they improved gameplay, yea a lil bit, but not worth the money or lack of attention to other game modes, while i think ncaa did the better job overall.
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcam28 Mon 23 Aug 2010 - 9:30

yeah, ncaa 11 is a better football game, but i ended up liking madden better because i like the nfl better
coolcam28
coolcam28

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Mon 6 Sep 2010 - 2:30

This thread has great potential.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36196

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Mon 6 Sep 2010 - 7:18

MY WISHLIST FOR MADDEN 12 WOULD BE FOR EA SPORTS TO HAVE TO DO A BETTER GOING AWAY GAME FOR THE PS2 VERSION THAN THE VERSION AND CRAP THAT THEY HAVE FOR MADDEN 11.
FOR STARTERS TO HAVE TO PUT THE GAME BACK INTO THE PLAYERS HANDS AND ALSO BACK ONLINE.
WITH THIS BETTER ROSTERS BETTER GAMEPLAY FEATURE ALSO BETTER AND NEW PLAYBOOKS OFFENSELY AND DEFENSELY. MAKE THE DEFENSE PLAY TO THERE FULL POTENTIAL ALONG WITH THE OFFENSE.
ALSO MAKE THE DISCONNECTION GO AWAY IF A PERSON DISCONNECT THEN A LOSS SHOULD GO ON HIS RECORD. 3 TO 4 IN A ROW AND THE PERSON IS PUT ON THE REDLIST. IF HE CONTINUE THEN HE SHOULD BE MADE TO NOT BE ALLOW TO PLAY FOR 3-6 DAYS
ROSTER UPDATE SHOULD BE DONE ON A BYWEEKLY BASIC AND PLUS THE GAME SHOULD ALLOW YOU TO CHOSE THE UNIFORMS YOU CARE TO PLAY IN EITHER RETRO OR DIFFERNT ONES A TEAM MAY HAVE.
TO MAKE THE GAME FAST ONCE THE CHOICE HAS BEEN MADE TO PLAY YOUR OPPONET THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE 2 MINUTES TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR TEAM EITHER SUBS OR AUDIBLES. ONCE THIS IS DONE THEN TIMEOUTS CAN ONLY BE USE FOR CHALLENGES OR INJURY AND THE GAME CAN GO ON WITHOUT DELAY.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE SERVER SHOULD STAY UP UNTIL MARCH OF THE FOLLOWING YEAR. WITH THE SMALL MESSAGES THAT THIS IS THE FINAL ONE AND LET THE PS2 NATION GO OUT WITH DIGNITY.
I KNOW THIS IS A WISH LIST BUT MAN I SHOW WISH THIS COULD BE ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18704

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 5:17

THATS TRUE I AGREE. but the sad part is that theres no madden 12.. but i will c u all on p2
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Hero Bucks : 15673

http://madden-nation.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 3:09

Even if they do make ps2 version, which i doubt, it wont be anything more than what we got this year. Next gen I hope they get a new locomotion system and better playbooks. Also the ability to have online tourny's, setup like the ps2 is.
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Back to top Go down

Post by jonesyskins Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 4:01

If EA does not produce a PS2 version, they need to add all the features in CG franchise to NG. Running all aspects of an NFL organization (fantasy) is what I enjoy. That includes owners mode. Profit and income mean as much to me as actual gameplay. By the way, this is a great site. Not just the members, but the ease of posting and searching. You mods are doing a great job!! I can't thank alc enough for providing the 411.

jonesyskins

Hero Bucks : 15063

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 5:27

alc wrote:MY WISHLIST FOR MADDEN 12 WOULD BE FOR EA SPORTS TO HAVE TO DO A BETTER GOING AWAY GAME FOR THE PS2 VERSION THAN THE VERSION AND CRAP THAT THEY HAVE FOR MADDEN 11.
FOR STARTERS TO HAVE TO PUT THE GAME BACK INTO THE PLAYERS HANDS AND ALSO BACK ONLINE.
WITH THIS BETTER ROSTERS BETTER GAMEPLAY FEATURE ALSO BETTER AND NEW PLAYBOOKS OFFENSELY AND DEFENSELY. MAKE THE DEFENSE PLAY TO THERE FULL POTENTIAL ALONG WITH THE OFFENSE.
ALSO MAKE THE DISCONNECTION GO AWAY IF A PERSON DISCONNECT THEN A LOSS SHOULD GO ON HIS RECORD. 3 TO 4 IN A ROW AND THE PERSON IS PUT ON THE REDLIST. IF HE CONTINUE THEN HE SHOULD BE MADE TO NOT BE ALLOW TO PLAY FOR 3-6 DAYS
ROSTER UPDATE SHOULD BE DONE ON A BYWEEKLY BASIC AND PLUS THE GAME SHOULD ALLOW YOU TO CHOSE THE UNIFORMS YOU CARE TO PLAY IN EITHER RETRO OR DIFFERNT ONES A TEAM MAY HAVE.
TO MAKE THE GAME FAST ONCE THE CHOICE HAS BEEN MADE TO PLAY YOUR OPPONET THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE 2 MINUTES TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR TEAM EITHER SUBS OR AUDIBLES. ONCE THIS IS DONE THEN TIMEOUTS CAN ONLY BE USE FOR CHALLENGES OR INJURY AND THE GAME CAN GO ON WITHOUT DELAY.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE SERVER SHOULD STAY UP UNTIL MARCH OF THE FOLLOWING YEAR. WITH THE SMALL MESSAGES THAT THIS IS THE FINAL ONE AND LET THE PS2 NATION GO OUT WITH DIGNITY.
I KNOW THIS IS A WISH LIST BUT MAN I SHOW WISH THIS COULD BE ALC

^
Agreed.
+1
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36196

Back to top Go down

madden 12 wishlist Empty My Madden 12 Wishlist

Post by hampsey83 Fri 29 Oct 2010 - 4:57

Ok my wishlist:

• Get rid of vacuum blocking. SO ANNOYING! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHiivA9HhBk
  • Make commentary less fragmented. Gus Johnson is a great addition but it sounds really tacky when they say "and..New England..is..on top..48...to 30....". Same thing happens in the weekly recap thing program (I forget what it's called)
  • Like 'coolcam28' I think the draft should be more hyped up! It's so huge in real life! Also using different presentation styles and different stats and scores displays to represent a change in channels. They have it in fifa. When you play in a spanish league the score display changes. a nice little touch that makes it look authentic.
  • They need to get player progression right. Every player improves the same amount and drops off the same-time. In real life people can hit their peak early or late in their career. Randy moss for example: Amazing at the vikings, poor at oakland, revitalized in new england and who know's about him and the vikings again.
  • realistic drama. There should be big trade's in the NFL amongst other teams not just the player controlled ones. Also things like plaxico burress going to jail and suspensions for players should happen. it would be more realistic.
  • I don't like to see injuries but when people do get injured it would be better if we saw an ambulance or a stretcher or people being helped off. we have the same animation for injuries EVERYTIME! The guy will hobble off holding his stomach when he has a broken neck??? Unrealistic
  • Better AI. Every agrees on this. The AI has lots of dodgy parts. Gameflow sounded cool but it picks stupid plays sometimes.
  • General improvements to franchise mode and superstar mode including better scouting
  • Be more realistic with the other teams that are simmed in franchise mode. Every year tom brady and peyton manning throw like 60 touchdowns or something stupid. Also the same teams stay great. The poor teams like rams and bills etc always stay as bottom feeders, there's no progression
  • Get rid of 'faith catches. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjepKnqpC60
  • Use the 'natural motion' thing from backbreaker. Backbreaker is poor but the motion of players getting tackled is awesome! It's so realistic. With each madden addition you get tired of the few set tackle animations.
  • Have a highlight reel from 'around the league'. How cool would it be to see highlights from other games while on franchise/superstar mode
  • I think that EA should team NCAA and Madden together so you can create a rookie on NCAA, take him through college, join the draft on madden and play through madden. Now that would be ace. Plus giving EA sports a chance at a double income.
  • The passing game needs a tweak. DB's get their hands on the ball 1/2 of the plays but never seem to get interceptions. There needs to be more accuracy in passes and there needs to be more over + underthrows. I never see underthrows :/
  • Bring back the part of franchise mode where you can edit the concession prices of the team and all that jazz. That was awesome.

champs

Last edited by hampsey83 on Fri 29 Oct 2010 - 5:02; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
hampsey83
hampsey83

Hero Bucks : 14828

Back to top Go down

Post by madmen21 Fri 29 Oct 2010 - 9:03

There are three changes that could make Madden very playable and fun. I tend to look at the gameplay above all.

1. Playbooks/Plays--This is the key to better game at this point. New plays with specific purposes per play (such as back shoulder throws). More unique plays that include a much wider variety of routes and running/blocking combinations. More options for preplay motions and such. This would dramatically increase the options for play selection and variety of plays. I would like to see more plays such as the pump fake then handoff such as the play action roll left RB screen right. These would be fairly easy to implement. I know it goes against the simpler theme, but it seems like it would be more interesting anyway.

2. Quarterback throwing control--Madden 12 needs a new system for quarterback throwing. Such a system should be similar to precision passing, but with more control going to the players. For instance, pressing the stick all the way to the left when receiver is running an out pattern to the left should be beyond his reach (with maybe a 10% chance of a typical receiver catching it and a 25% chance of an outstanding receiver catching it). But pressing the stick 80% to the left on the same pattern should result in a pretty catchable ball depending on the receiver while allowing the defender a better chance to make a play on the ball. Of course, I am assuming it's Payton Manning throwing the ball and there should be adjustments made on how accurate this mechanism is depending on the QB. Furthermore, the QB ratings shouldn't affect the QB too dramatically at all. I don't want to play with Kevin Kobb if he is just going to throw the ball into the ground on a 5 yard out route. The difference between the best QBs and the worst QBs shouldn't be much (8% completion percentage if the same player used both quarterbacks). The reason for this is that the player essentially becomes the QB in the game. This is not to take away from running back abilities (although I think they should all be good in at least some aspect such as Brandon Jacobs trucking and Sproles eluding defenders and speed). Pressing all the way up on the stick when throwing to a receiver that just hooked should put him at the top of his jump with a relatively low percentage of catching the ball (somewhat higher if Randy Moss for instance), but still has the risk of tipping it for an interception (see Eli Manning this year). This is realistic and would prevent the problem of just throwing balls really high to receivers or tight ends that make the catch almost every time (in Madden 11 I have yet to see a receiver miss one of these catches by the ball flying through his hands and into the defenders behind him).

3. 1 in a 1,000 animations. Have a handful of these for every action (catching a ball at the top of the jump, getting hit by a defender on a cross route while trying to catch the ball, running up the gut and getting hit sticked, catching the ball out of bounds, and so on). This would make the game so exciting. Because some of these animations would only be seen once or twice the whole year by casual players making them super valuable. An example would be a player getting hit while trying to catch the ball and the ball is knocked upward and the receiver gets to his feet quick enough to try to catch the ball again (see Hines Ward vs. the Browns I believe several years ago). Another may be a ridiculous one handed catch with a fully extended receiver that as a result lands on the back/neck (happened once this year I beleive). These are some 1 in a 1,000 plays but they could include some 1 in a 100 plays such as a helmet to helmet hit on a receiver that knocks him out and warrants a flag. Stuff like this would make the game so exciting and would be fantastic for Madden's ad campaign. Another related to penalty, the 1 in a 100 horse collar tackle for those defenders with low Tackle ratings. Also, I'm sure there are 100s of running back broken tackles or ankle-breakers that could make the list.

These are some relatively easy improvements that would make the game incredible.

madmen21

Hero Bucks : 14827

Back to top Go down

madden 12 wishlist Empty the gang tackleing could be way more relistic

Post by theron26 Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 14:34

coolcam28 wrote:We've all played madden 11 enough to have suggestions...post your wishlist for whatever system you use. I heard this year they are mostly working on the game modes.

mine for ps3.

SS mode needs to be better. Bring back the stuff that made it popular. like the apartmen-loft-mansion thing. Plus the draft should be hyped up. needs to be like my player mode on nba 2k11

Franchise mode needs to bring back training camp, plus the offseason needs to be more realistic, and again hype up the draft.

The presentation needs to be better. this is a longshot, but I think they should have multiple commentary duos. for afc games- CBS for nfc-FOX sunday night-NBC monday night- ESPN.

What a Face

theron26

Hero Bucks : 14692

Back to top Go down

Post by jackpope Sun 2 Jan 2011 - 12:46

I love the idea of NBC,CBS,FOX,ESPN......and dont forget NFL Network for thursday night games. It is a long shot but that would be sick. And if they got all the right announcers for each station
jackpope
jackpope

Hero Bucks : 14629

Back to top Go down

Post by BAM Mon 3 Jan 2011 - 9:03

I would really like if the *Franchise* mode made you really feel in control of the team. I would really like to have a more detailed stadium editor if you choose to relocate/create a team.

Ie. Deciding how many levels in the stadium I want. Perhaps design it like most college stadiums one big bowl with 100 rows or have multiple levels like Lucas Oil Stadium. Choose seating colors, add electronic game tickers stretching around the stadium with sponsorship ads. Also in the off-season if you purchase any up-grade have it visible the next season. Ie. If you purchase *Laser Half Time Shows* Well, Let's see a Laser Half Time Show!

Id like to be able to create new jerseys for current teams. Instead of being only to mix and match current colors I would like to choose new ones.
Ie. If I want to dress the Detroit Lions in all black instead of blue & silver it would be great to do so.

It would also be nice to control the sales side of your team. Ie. Set the price of your tickets, merchandise, parking & concessions. Also have feedback from your fans. Let them know what they think. Ie. Whether they feel the prices are fair and what the think would be great for stadium upgrades.

Ohh.. & Cheerleaders !
BAM
BAM

Hero Bucks : 14626

Back to top Go down

madden 12 wishlist Empty ss and franchise

Post by Justincamara12 Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 2:05

i thin that they need like u hav said hype up the draft lik i dont lik how i was a 4 time hiseman at washington in ncaa 11 and i got drafted n th 6th round and i sucked it just sucks and also the sould bring back rfa practis squads and better drafting

Justincamara12

Hero Bucks : 14614

Back to top Go down

Post by jagsfan Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 12:25

I hope that they have custom playbooks as well as formations shifts in madden 12. Also I am hopeful for man lock and some way of stopping all of the cheats in madden nfl 12.

jagsfan

Hero Bucks : 14338

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum