Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why wont they let me catch it??

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

why wont they let me catch it?? - Page 2 Empty Re: why wont they let me catch it??

Post by Raider(kid) Fri 2 Jul 2010 - 23:03

im done with the sht stop trying to have da last word
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17544

Back to top Go down

why wont they let me catch it?? - Page 2 Empty Re: why wont they let me catch it??

Post by ImIt008 Sat 3 Jul 2010 - 0:37

I just wanta know at what point i cried? All i did was remove my friends and that seems to have been tragic to you and it doesn`t even affect you. the fact that your mad bout this whole situation is mind boggling to me
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19677

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sat 10 Jul 2010 - 13:27

i kno ur punk az ant jus pull a fast 1 imit008, i read wat u said n john said bout me n da chatbox, dawg wat u mean i tryed to show u cheats, n u was like no mdrfcker, 1st of all i cnt cnnec wit yo g4rbag4 az neway fool n i nvr cheat get dat throught yo nappy head, boy!! n 2 da ihotroute guy , me and u was kool why would you get up here like this tellin lies bruh, i met u n we practiced and i taught u a few stuff and u got gd n bttr den we played n dbl qed me, not the other way around, plus wat u mean i blocked u , u blocked me right???? and i dnt send bad feed like dat no tellin how much bad feeds it takes to get a red bar, so some 1 else must have made u close

Last edited by v 4dotzanywa on Sun 11 Jul 2010 - 3:42; edited 1 time in total
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sun 11 Jul 2010 - 1:59

Get yourself a life. Also fyi i remember when you was showing MFz double quit you even did it to alexnymvp in 09 and thought it was the funniest thing that he got double quit. Really get a life i ain`t been saying nothing to you actually i haven`t even been on in days and you talkin bout me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL GET A LIFE BRO.
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sun 11 Jul 2010 - 3:44

ImIt008 wrote:Get yourself a life. Also fyi i remember when you was showing MFz double quit you even did it to alexnymvp in 09 and thought it was the funniest thing that he got double quit. Really get a life i ain`t been saying nothing to you actually i haven`t even been on in days and you talkin bout me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL GET A LIFE BRO.
live your life and dnt worry bout mine, and i nvr dbled quited r tryed to teach u sht so take dat sumwhere else.FyI idc how long u ant been on dawg ,u dont kno sht bout me so keep my name out of your mouth
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sun 11 Jul 2010 - 4:45

LMFAO! You made a big deal about this mfr i haven`t been talkin to or about you yet you make that post like the bitch you are and now you try to make me look like the bad guy LOL Real talk you a bitch quit worrying bout dis game so much
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sun 11 Jul 2010 - 8:42

ImIt008 wrote:LMFAO! You made a big deal about this mfr i haven`t been talkin to or about you yet you make that post like the bitch you are and now you try to make me look like the bad guy LOL Real talk you a bitch quit worrying bout dis game so much

what u mean u ant been talkin bout me, boy u n iHOTROUTE was n da chatbox just a few day ago talkin behind my back, talkin mad sht bout me. i got st8 wit him now its u i see ur btter to to tlk behind my back but u nvr said all this stuff to me. Fyi this ant batman n robin No gd buy bad guy thing,like i said fool keep my nm out yo mouth n dere wnt be no problem get it going, keep replying to this thread dont hurt me, im reply right back every time! les go
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by ImIt008 Sun 11 Jul 2010 - 10:18

Bro idgaf it just madden get over yourself
ImIt008
ImIt008

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sun 11 Jul 2010 - 13:04

ImIt008 wrote:Bro idgaf it just madden get over yourself

den sdfu n its ova! king
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2