Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW DO YOU DEFENSE THE DIRECT SNAP PLAY

3 posters

Go down

HOW DO YOU DEFENSE THE DIRECT SNAP PLAY Empty HOW DO YOU DEFENSE THE DIRECT SNAP PLAY

Post by alc Thu 21 Jan 2010 - 7:47

I was playing a guy online and that was his whole offense game plan no matter if you try to send the blitz or play qb contain the play always got postive results. So dose anyone know a good defense scheme against this kind of offense trickery. THANKS ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18581

Back to top Go down

HOW DO YOU DEFENSE THE DIRECT SNAP PLAY Empty Re: HOW DO YOU DEFENSE THE DIRECT SNAP PLAY

Post by Raider(kid) Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 5:25

i heard it was a glitch but i dk jus lab it its n washinton pb wen they n it deu cnt audible so if dey come out in it n dnt audible den dey duing it if dey audible den dey is n they n da same formation simple
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17544

Back to top Go down

HOW DO YOU DEFENSE THE DIRECT SNAP PLAY Empty Re: HOW DO YOU DEFENSE THE DIRECT SNAP PLAY

Post by ImIt008 Sat 15 May 2010 - 10:41

Yeah i faced this a few times but now alot of people are running that run play outta 4 WRs 1 RB where to WRs line up next to O-Line but the run go to weak side. It`s tough if you don`t see it coming
ImIt008
ImIt008

Hero Bucks : 19677

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider(kid) Sat 15 May 2010 - 12:59

when they run it i think da tight end is n da 2 point stance while da o line is standing up this way u should kno when there running it
Raider(kid)
Raider(kid)

Hero Bucks : 17544

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum