Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think it alright to tape your game with out asking U?

2 posters

Go down

Do you think it alright to tape your game with out asking U? Empty Do you think it alright to tape your game with out asking U?

Post by alc Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 3:05

This seem to be the new thing going on with in the madden community. Guys are taping there games that they play against orther users and they arent even asking the opponet is it ok. You would think a little bit of courtsey would be done. But it isnt guys seem to think only of themselves and trying to either prove a point or try to enlarge there own ego. Now with facebook, tweeter and orther media outlets such as youtube this seem to be the going faze. But my question is wouldnt it be nice to show a little class and ask is it ok? Rather than you go and see that you have been tape with out your permission. My question is say the set opponet you play lay a whooping on you would you bother to show it or would that tape get destory. Yes i know there are 2 sides to a story but it seem that folks are so caught up in promoting themselves they dont care how another feels. If this game was done between me and you then why in the world do the whole world need to know. Inclosing i think taping a person game with out there consent is just low and that is just my 2 cents on this matter. Peace ALC Cool Cool

alc

Hero Bucks : 18581

Back to top Go down

Do you think it alright to tape your game with out asking U? Empty Re: Do you think it alright to tape your game with out asking U?

Post by killacs Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 9:26

If my opponent kicks my ass and I have film of it that only makes me a better player. I can sit down watch the film, know what routes I'm running, rewind the game tape to dissect what he ran to get an idea of how to beat it. I don't care if someone tapes me without asking me. If it makes them a better player by all means do it

killacs

Hero Bucks : 16242

Back to top Go down

Do you think it alright to tape your game with out asking U? Empty Re: Do you think it alright to tape your game with out asking U?

Post by alc Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 10:57

Thanks man for your insight on this post question. Do appreciated ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18581

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down