Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mature madden league for madden 13

Go down

A mature madden league for madden 13 Empty A mature madden league for madden 13

Post by alc Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 11:07

This is a mature league that is trying to get under way for madden 13. We are a small group of guys that want to start a league of our own. We not looking for madden pros but those that love the game and want to compete. Also who respect the game and there opponet. So at this time we are looking for a few good men that want to join us in starting up this mature league. So if you are atleast 30 years of age and enjoy league play and can interact with orthers. Then you may be what we are looking for. We hope to be up and running by the second season week of september. We arent a big league but a good group that will battle in a compative way to make it well worth the time and effort to be in our league. There is a small requirement but after that it is a done deal and you will be apart of this league. So if you may be interested then either pm me or email me at allanclark11@yahoo.com and let me know you are trying to gain entry into the league. Thanks and we do hope we can add you to our league. This is a Xbox league Peace ALC Cool Cool Cool

alc

Hero Bucks : 18647

Back to top Go down

A mature madden league for madden 13 Empty Re: A mature madden league for madden 13

Post by alc Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:09

The mature league is now up and running we have play our first week games for our season. We have plenty of teams available if you happen to be looking for a league. Dosent matter about your skill level we just want you to come in and play your games and compete. So if you like a chance to play in a grown up league then we are the one for U. So you can email me at allanclark11@yahoo.com or you can hit me up on XBL GT CHI Bravestarr send me a friend request or shoot me a messages about you wanting to join our league. Again good teams are still available so dont wait come on in you be gladd you did. Peace ALC Cool Cool Cool

alc

Back to top Go down

A mature madden league for madden 13 Empty Re: A mature madden league for madden 13

Post by alc Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 0:23

As of today the mature madden league has now been disbaned peace ALC

alc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down