Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What playbook offensely and defensely you going to use for madden 13?

3 posters

Go down

What playbook offensely and defensely you going to use for madden 13? Empty What playbook offensely and defensely you going to use for madden 13?

Post by alc Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 4:40

Just a simple question what playbook are you going to use once you get your madden. For me im going to use the chargers playbook on both sides of the ball. But i will toy around with the 46 playbook on the defense side once i set up my defense depth chart. What playbook are U going to use peace ALC Cool Cool Cool

alc

Hero Bucks : 18647

Back to top Go down

What playbook offensely and defensely you going to use for madden 13? Empty Re: What playbook offensely and defensely you going to use for madden 13?

Post by JROCK275 Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 7:06

Offense - Ravens. I'm used to their playbook, which comes in handy because I know their playbook instantly. But, they could use an addition of more plays.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36139

Back to top Go down

What playbook offensely and defensely you going to use for madden 13? Empty Re: What playbook offensely and defensely you going to use for madden 13?

Post by Rasdamon Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 9:27

I used custom pbs last couple years.Cant wait to try out the new legend coach pbs.
Rasdamon
Rasdamon

Hero Bucks : 16662

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down