Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you get a fair game anymore online?

Go down

Can you get a fair game anymore online? Empty Can you get a fair game anymore online?

Post by alc Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 18:41

It just seem that you now cant get a fair play game online anymore. For starters it seem that if you play fair or try to you are consider weak or just stupid. Now with guys chosing the options to swing in their favor it just dosnt matter or make sense just to win a game. What happen to the fact that my skills might be better than yours that seem to be thrown away like yesterday lunch or news.
What funny is the way that this is being done and allow to happen. We know that the folks that run the servers have all but pack it up and think about there next assignment. But you would think the playing field would be strong to the end. No such luck you can do the disconnect glitch and if you are about to lose make it like the game never happen. Also the cheapness that you know run into guys pulling the controller out not once but twice and not giving the lose. Plus the fact that guys have exploit the game and will use glitches to swing the game in their favor.
Again i ask why if you are good that will be shown on the playing field? You dont have to cheapen the game by doing such things to swing momentum on your side. Maybe the last gammers on the ps2 are young and they need that to boost their egos but it really hurt the game and what it is suppose to stand for.
Look i am man enough to know when my skills dont compare to my opponet but all you see now in online games is the constant rollout offense. The jumping offside on extra points also the blocking the punt glitches and the late hit to players on your team just to make your opponet feel big. Also the constant pushing of your wideout off his route and holding him from being able to run some sort of his assign route. Look im not crying and whining on this but the game would be so much better if you d me up and won the correct way instead of the cheap way. But in most case that all folks know their way they dont give a dam about no one else but them selves.
So again i ask what happen to playing fair and with in the rules online i think that train has left the station. Peace ALC

alc

Hero Bucks : 18581

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum