Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUMOR has it that madden 10 server will be discontinue.

3 posters

Go down

RUMOR has it that madden 10 server will be discontinue. Empty RUMOR has it that madden 10 server will be discontinue.

Post by alc Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 7:54

Was playing online last night and went into the lobby checking around and guy said that EA has decide to get rid of the online server for madden 10. SO we ask when is this suppose to happen and the d day is feb 8 2011.
Dont get me wrong it wouldnt surprize me to see that EA decide to break away from the ps2 brand reason being they have put all there resources into the nextgen market. Plus they are tired of players of the ps2 playing for free.
If anyone reads this and can report this is fact or just rumor please repond and let us know what the real deal is. Thanks ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18581

Back to top Go down

RUMOR has it that madden 10 server will be discontinue. Empty Re: RUMOR has it that madden 10 server will be discontinue.

Post by JROCK275 Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 12:12

Well, just like when we wanted an answer for whether '11 was going to be playable online, no sure whether we'll have a accurate answer. As we know, EA most likely won't inform us. Most we can do is ask around.

This is definately a situation that EA needs to address...
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36073

Back to top Go down

RUMOR has it that madden 10 server will be discontinue. Empty Re: RUMOR has it that madden 10 server will be discontinue.

Post by Rasdamon Wed 19 Jan 2011 - 14:25

alc wrote:Was playing online last night and went into the lobby checking around and guy said that EA has decide to get rid of the online server for madden 10. SO we ask when is this suppose to happen and the d day is feb 8 2011.
Dont get me wrong it wouldnt surprize me to see that EA decide to break away from the ps2 brand reason being they have put all there resources into the nextgen market. Plus they are tired of players of the ps2 playing for free.
If anyone reads this and can report this is fact or just rumor please repond and let us know what the real deal is. Thanks ALC king

A lot of ppl say alot of bs in online lobbies.It dont mean its true.
Rasdamon
Rasdamon

Hero Bucks : 16596

Back to top Go down

Post by alc Wed 19 Jan 2011 - 16:40

No Ras this is official check out the post by beaufort in the special annoucement section. Feburay 8 is d day for the ps2 nation and system already with it being took off online for madden 11 and now being shutdown for the last madden game it a done deal. The change over for the new madden nextgen forums is in full effect. Peace ALC king

alc

Hero Bucks : 18581

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Wed 26 Jan 2011 - 11:50

Yeah, a lot of people do say different things in the lobbies. I think this information about it being cut-off may be correct though. I guess EA feels its about that time.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36073

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down