Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW HAS THIS MADDEN SEASON BEEN FOR YOU?

4 posters

Go down

HOW HAS THIS MADDEN SEASON BEEN FOR YOU? Empty HOW HAS THIS MADDEN SEASON BEEN FOR YOU?

Post by alc Sun 31 Oct 2010 - 13:19

I WROTE A POST EARLY IN THE YEAR THAT IT FELT WEIRD FOR THE PS2 PLAYER. I APPRECIATED THE POSTS AND FEEDBACK THAT I GOT FROM YOU AND I LIKE TO SAY THANKS FOR YOUR VIEWS.
WELL I WAS AROUND TALKING TO MADDEN PLAYERS AND I ASK THE QUESTION HOW HAS THIS MADDEN SEASON BEEN FOR YOU. THE FEELING THAT I HAVE COME ACROSS THE MOST IS THAT THIS MADDEN SEASON HAS BEEN A DUD.
I TALK TO ALOT OF PLAYERS THAT HAVE LEFT THE PS2 AND WENT TO THE NEXTGEN SYSTEM. REASON BEING THAT PS2 LEAGUES ALL BUT SHUTDOWN ONCE THE GAMES WAS TOOKEN OFFLINE. SO GUYS HAD THE ITCH TO PLAY AND JUMP ON BOARD WITH THE NEXTGEN GAME AND PLATFORUM.
MOST SAY THAT THE GAME PLAY IS WEAK AND ALOT OF THEM ARE WISHING THAT EA DIDNT TAKE THE PS2 OFF LINE AND DIDNT GIVE THEM NO ORTHER AVENUE TO TURN TO.
ALSO I TALK TO SOME DIEHARDS PS2 PLAYERS AND THEY HAVE COMPLETELY WALK AWAY FROM THE GAME AND REFUSE TO PLAY ONLINE AND REFUSE TO CONTINUE TO PLAY 10 THEY HAVE ALL BUT SAY THE HELL WITH MADDEN.
I LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS MADDEN SEASON IS THE WORST ONE I SEEN ON RECORD FOR MADDEN. IT SEEM THAT THE BUZZ DIE RATHER QUICKLY AND THAT THEY HAVENT EVER RECOVER FROM THE EARLY PROBLEMS AND THAT ABOUT THE SIZE OF IT
SO I ASK THE FORUM AGAIN HOW HAS THIS MADDEN SEASON BEEN FOR YOU. 1 YOU ARE FINE AND CONTINUE TO PLAY MADDEN. 2 YOU HAVE WENT TO NEXTGEN AND DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE GAME. 3 YOU HAVE ALL BUT STOP PLAY COMPETIVE MADDEN 4 YOU FEEL LIKE A FISH OUT OF WATER AND HAVE COME TO A CROSSROAD ABOUT THE MADDEN GAME.
ANYONE CARE TO SPEAK ON THIS THE FLOOR IS YOURS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. P.S THIS ISNT A COMPLAINT THIS IS JUST A OPINION POST THANKS ALC hydrolics

alc

Hero Bucks : 18584

Back to top Go down

HOW HAS THIS MADDEN SEASON BEEN FOR YOU? Empty Re: HOW HAS THIS MADDEN SEASON BEEN FOR YOU?

Post by azdawgpound17 Wed 3 Nov 2010 - 0:14

i will continue to play madden but i don't know if i will jump to the next gen systems they have had 6 yrs going on 7 to make the game the best they can and only thing that is better is the graphics, and now the put out a 3-D mode for next gen instead of trying to fix the problems with the game and from what i read the 3-D mode kills yours eyes and is really blurry lmfao good job EA Rolling Eyes. EA needs to get the money $$$$'s out there head and fix the game and stop charging for everything they think up of that they like and not what the consumers would like.hopefully EA loses the license and another company like 2k can make a game again.
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Hero Bucks : 14976

Back to top Go down

HOW HAS THIS MADDEN SEASON BEEN FOR YOU? Empty Re: HOW HAS THIS MADDEN SEASON BEEN FOR YOU?

Post by JROCK275 Wed 3 Nov 2010 - 9:43

Its just been like a blah type of season, just havent been feeling it. With 11 not being online, thats really what make's me feel that way. It affected our community.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36076

Back to top Go down

Post by turkaloins Thu 4 Nov 2010 - 1:04

Kind of bogus...but I do a mirrored franchise to what the actual NFL is each day. Makes it interesting...also daily tweak rosters, and do an occasional EA sucks" bomb on their old forums
turkaloins
turkaloins

Hero Bucks : 14919

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down