Madden Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone do there own updated rosters?

+3
xXxWHOxxxDAT
azdawgpound17
JROCK275
7 posters

Go down

Did anyone do there own updated rosters? Empty Did anyone do there own updated rosters?

Post by JROCK275 Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 2:11

Did anyone do there own updated rosters for madden 10 or madden 11? (ps2)

Discuss.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Hero Bucks : 36073

Back to top Go down

Did anyone do there own updated rosters? Empty Re: Did anyone do there own updated rosters?

Post by azdawgpound17 Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 3:06

ive been keeping up with 10 and have the lastest transactions on that removed ryan grant from depth chart and kris jenkins since they are both done for the season.. so its ready to be d/l if ppl want it for 10, i think i have most done for 11 although its hard since alot more players are on 10 who arent on 11 so u have to create them.
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Hero Bucks : 14973

Back to top Go down

Did anyone do there own updated rosters? Empty Re: Did anyone do there own updated rosters?

Post by JROCK275 Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 4:24

Yeah, I have noticed a lot of players are missing from 10 that you have to create on 11. It becomes a "Drag" at times, man.

Anyways, do you guys wanna help me contact those guys from the "Playstation 2" over at EA forums? It'd be very, very nice to keep all of us together when dealing with the roster talk.

If or if not, just let me know. Wanna know what im working with.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 4:51

i did mines.. download from bderbdama5ta.... gotta send frined request.. WEN U GETTN BAK ONLINE JroCK
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Hero Bucks : 15550

http://madden-nation.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by azdawgpound17 Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 7:34

JROCK275 wrote:Yeah, I have noticed a lot of players are missing from 10 that you have to create on 11. It becomes a "Drag" at times, man.

Anyways, do you guys wanna help me contact those guys from the "Playstation 2" over at EA forums? It'd be very, very nice to keep all of us together when dealing with the roster talk.

If or if not, just let me know. Wanna know what im working with.

if u wanna contact them sure i'll back ya but who knows as long as theres a couple ppl over on the ea forums that like last time messed it up for us.
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 10:25

^
No problem. Thnx

And do you remember what notable players have retired within the past month?

Gotta get the retired players out of there too...* = Did it already (tra thomas, glen coffee, icaac bruce*, antonip pierce*) but I cant remember off the top of my head who else, or cant find a link to.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 10:38

Panthers got rid of alot of players:

Muhsin Muhammad
Brad Hoover
Chris Harris
Jake Delhomme
Nail Diggs
Julius Peppers

Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17563

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azdawgpound17 Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 1:14

JROCK275 wrote:^
No problem. Thnx

Gotta get the retired players out of there too...* = Did it already (tra thomas, glen coffee, icaac bruce*, antonip pierce*) but I cant remember off the top of my head who else, or cant find a link to.

find this site it has like 26 players who retired this yr so far.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/NFL-football-players-retirement-this-offseason#sport=NFL&photo=11204406
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxWHOxxxDAT Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 1:32

Some of em didnt retire
xXxWHOxxxDAT
xXxWHOxxxDAT

Hero Bucks : 15550

http://madden-nation.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by turkaloins Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 8:12

Always do my own...used to share them in my EA locker...got a lot of compliments on them...I'm a stickler for details
turkaloins
turkaloins

Hero Bucks : 14916

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdamann10 Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 11:19

Do you have the Madden 11 rosters on Madden 10? or did you buy the game and add/remove players.
Murdamann10
Murdamann10

Hero Bucks : 17563

http://www.madden-insane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by turkaloins Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 12:19

Bought the game, figuring there'd be online play, and thought at least when EA did updates, they'd add/remove players and I'd do all the transactions they always missed. It took me sometime to do mine , especially after cut down day and this weeks IR players, but they're done now
turkaloins
turkaloins

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 15:13

azdawgpound17 wrote:
JROCK275 wrote:^
No problem. Thnx

find this site it has like 26 players who retired this yr so far.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/NFL-football-players-retirement-this-offseason#sport=NFL&photo=11204406

thnx!
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by turkaloins Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 1:26

Geez...the EA offering of rosters w/ '11 is really awful... there's a ton of roster work involved w/ making them right...from transactions to player creating, it's nuts
turkaloins
turkaloins

Back to top Go down

Post by iMiaFan3 Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 23:53

Aye Guys, I Know I'm New Here And All But I Used To Discuss Madden And Stuff for PS2 On EA Forums 'Til They Closed It (My UserName Was - CakeJSB). And I Just Wanted To Ask, Is There A Special Program/Software You Guys Use To Edit/Update/Fix The Rosters On Madden 10 & 11 (PS2) Or Do You Just Edit The Rosters From EA On The Game And Upload Them To EA Locker Online?

For Ex. - NFL 2K5 (PS2/XBox) WebSite --> http://nfl2k5rosters.com/ <-- On The Top Right Corner, You Can See They Have A "2K5 Editor 4.0". Is There Something Simiar Like That For Madden 10 & 11 On The Ps2?
iMiaFan3
iMiaFan3

Hero Bucks : 14804

http://BreezyGoHard@Yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 0:01

iMiaFan3 wrote:Aye Guys, I Know I'm New Here And All But I Used To Discuss Madden And Stuff for PS2 On EA Forums 'Til They Closed It (My UserName Was - CakeJSB). And I Just Wanted To Ask, Is There A Special Program/Software You Guys Use To Edit/Update/Fix The Rosters On Madden 10 & 11 (PS2) Or Do You Just Edit The Rosters From EA On The Game And Upload Them To EA Locker Online?

For Ex. - NFL 2K5 (PS2/XBox) WebSite --> http://nfl2k5rosters.com/ <-- On The Top Right Corner, You Can See They Have A "2K5 Editor 4.0". Is There Something Simiar Like That For Madden 10 & 11 On The Ps2?

From what I know of, madden doesnt have that roster editor site type of thing like 2k has. The guys who do there own rosters update the rosters themselves on the game.

Azdawgpound has his updated roster for '10, as well as for 11.
Turkaloins has his updated roster for '11, as well as '10 (I think he has done an update for '10, can't quite remember.)

The only problem with the people who updated their '11 rosters is there is no immediate way to share the rosters due to no online. But you cna still share rosters for '10 through the "EA Locker".
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by iMiaFan3 Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 0:07

I Know About The M-11 "No Online" Situation, I Guess I Picked The Right Year to Buy Madden (I Brought M-10 Last Year). So, I'm Not Really Pissed Or Mad That M-11 Don't Have Online... I Guess That's Because I Didn't Buy It. Plus, I Don't Use Online That Much... I Mean I Use It From Time To Time, But That's Only For when I'm Bored Or When I Need A New Roster Update.
iMiaFan3
iMiaFan3

Hero Bucks : 14804

http://BreezyGoHard@Yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 5:32

^
Oh ok, cool. A few guys only used online for those reasons too.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by JROCK275 Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 5:34

Still got quite a few transactions I still need to do.

Trades: Reggie Nelson (Bengals), Antwan Barnes (Eagles), Jamaal Brown (Redskins)

Roster Cuts: kawika mitchell (lb - bills), derrick ward (rb - bucs), adam terry (rt - colts), jake grove (c - dolphins), stacy andrews (rg - eagles), hank baskett (wr – eagles), quentin demps (ss - eagles), stefan rodgers (lg - ravens) , david hale (c - ravens), larry johnson (rb – redskins), willie parker (rb - redskins), j hartwig (c - steelers), frank summers (fb - steelers)

Player Signings: Adam Terry (Chargers), Shawn Andrews (Giants), David Clowney (Panthers), Stacy Andrews (Seahawks), Adawele Ogunleye (Texans), Derrick Ward (Texans), Hank Baskett (Vikings)

Players to create: Adam Jones (CB; Bengals) , Patrick Cobbs (RB; Dolphins) , Danny Woodhead (Patriots), Mark Brunell (QB; Jets), Arthur Jones (DT; Ravens), Edgar Jones (Rolb; Ravens), Marcus Smith (WR; Ravens), Anthony Armstrong (WR; Redskins), RYAN Torrain (RB; Redskins), Mike Williams (WR; Seahawks)

I've been doing my m11 roster since I first got the game. Doing rosters is hectic, isnt as easy as it may seem but its worth it in the end.
I really wish we could share our rosters with each other, but with no online there is no immediate way to.
JROCK275
JROCK275

Back to top Go down

Post by RavensBeastz Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 10:47

i did my own for madden 12 ps2 sense this is the last madden for the system
RavensBeastz
RavensBeastz

Hero Bucks : 13596

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down