Madden 10 player ratings

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Madden 10 player ratings

Post by coolkenny180 on Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 16:03

Jrock275 [Owner] wrote:i wish i was in charge of player ratings lol...

Haha that would be cool
avatar
coolkenny180

Join date : 2009-07-19
Posts : 339
Location : Texas
Age : 25
Hero Bucks : 13746

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 10 player ratings

Post by JROCK275 on Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 16:10

coolkenny180(Moderator) wrote:
Jrock275 [Owner] wrote:i wish i was in charge of player ratings lol...

Haha that would be cool

yea, i would try 2 make them accurate

(ravens ratings would probably sky rocket lol)
avatar
JROCK275

Join date : 2009-07-19
Posts : 1825
Location : Baltimore, Maryland
Age : 25
Hero Bucks : 30040

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 10 player ratings

Post by coolkenny180 on Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 16:11

Jrock275 [Owner] wrote:
coolkenny180(Moderator) wrote:
Jrock275 [Owner] wrote:i wish i was in charge of player ratings lol...

Haha that would be cool

yea, i would try 2 make them accurate

(ravens ratings would probably sky rocket lol)

I wonder why? Haha Laughing
avatar
coolkenny180

Join date : 2009-07-19
Posts : 339
Location : Texas
Age : 25
Hero Bucks : 13746

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 10 player ratings

Post by JROCK275 on Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 16:13

coolkenny180(Moderator) wrote:
Jrock275 [Owner] wrote:
coolkenny180(Moderator) wrote:
Jrock275 [Owner] wrote:i wish i was in charge of player ratings lol...

Haha that would be cool

yea, i would try 2 make them accurate

(ravens ratings would probably sky rocket lol)

I wonder why? Haha Laughing

lol you already know...im a die hard ravens fan
i gotta show them more love then any other team lol
avatar
JROCK275

Join date : 2009-07-19
Posts : 1825
Location : Baltimore, Maryland
Age : 25
Hero Bucks : 30040

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 10 player ratings

Post by coolkenny180 on Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 16:17

Jrock275 [Owner] wrote:
coolkenny180(Moderator) wrote:
Jrock275 [Owner] wrote:
coolkenny180(Moderator) wrote:
Jrock275 [Owner] wrote:i wish i was in charge of player ratings lol...

Haha that would be cool

yea, i would try 2 make them accurate

(ravens ratings would probably sky rocket lol)

I wonder why? Haha Laughing

lol you already know...im a die hard ravens fan
i gotta show them more love then any other team lol

And you know If I could all the seahawks player ratings would be 99 and Tatupu's 100 haha
avatar
coolkenny180

Join date : 2009-07-19
Posts : 339
Location : Texas
Age : 25
Hero Bucks : 13746

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 10 player ratings

Post by JROCK275 on Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 16:28

^^^
yea i know...
avatar
JROCK275

Join date : 2009-07-19
Posts : 1825
Location : Baltimore, Maryland
Age : 25
Hero Bucks : 30040

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 10 player ratings

Post by coolkenny180 on Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 16:31

Jrock275 [Owner] wrote:^^^
yea i know...

Haha Very Happy
avatar
coolkenny180

Join date : 2009-07-19
Posts : 339
Location : Texas
Age : 25
Hero Bucks : 13746

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 10 player ratings

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum